Pi

mainman

Set Trippin
rack'm said:
Cry us a river.......you're so full of sh!t it's not funny...
or, you're so full of ####, it's running from your ears...

or you got more #### with you than a herd of buffalo...:yay:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
mainman said:

or "You're so full of fecal matter, your eyes are brown."

rack'm

Jaded
mainman said:

The Amish stopped by and said field three needs your services......

redneck_woman

Starting Over
mainman said:

I am not the one who left and cheated. I have been VERY faithful to my vowels and bent over backwards for him. He is just a low-life piece of #### who doesn't want to do anything in life. He just wants to be a freeloader

Elle

Happy Camper!
redneck_woman said:
I am not the one who left and cheated. I have been VERY faithful to my vowels and bent over backwards for him. He is just a low-life piece of #### who doesn't want to do anything in life. He just wants to be a freeloader
I guess you didn't bend the right way:jet:

rack'm

Jaded
redneck_woman said:

Then get off your duff and do something about it.....holding the chair down isn't doing a thing for your bills or your childrens piece of mind.

NEXT!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
redneck_woman said:
Faithful to your vowels?? Alex would be so proud of you, and Vanna would just SWOOOON!!

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
redneck_woman said:
What did you do to your consonants?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
rack'm said:
Plus, what's the PI going to tell you that you probably don't already know??
Wouldn't she need evidence of infidelity in order to obtain a divorce?

rack'm

Jaded
Tonio said:

Not in Maryland.....and like what's already been said, if you do get that, it's 30 days and a $10 fine.....BFD!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Tonio said:
She needs to talk to a lawyer. Try Sam Baldwin. You can get orders for support to take care of your kids before the divorce is finalized. If nothing else, call the state's attorney (it's in the book) and tell thm your tale of woe. They will be happy to get a court order for child support for you.