Picketing at Mechanicsville School Tommorrow

Bogart

cholo said:
parents who have never volunteered in or observed their child's class
My parents never volunteered at my school or observed me in class. Should I be angry :confused:

Bogart

vraiblonde said:
I do wonder, however, what all this picketing and protesting when we don't get our way teaches our children.
The Simpsons has an episode for every situation.

Bill Clinton: "No, thank you, Lisa. For teaching kids everywhere a valuable lesson: If things don't go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true."
Marge: "That's a pretty lousy lesson."
Bill Clinton: "Hey, I'm a pretty lousy president."

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Bogart said:
My parents never volunteered at my school or observed me in class. Should I be angry :confused:

If you thought that I meant the child was angry, maybe you should read it again.

Bogart

cholo said:
If you thought that I meant the child was angry, maybe you should read it again.
I read it correctly the first time. I am wondering if I should be angry about having shitty, lazy parents :shrug:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Bogart said:
I am wondering if I should be angry about having shitty, lazy parents

IMO...yes.

Then again, there are alternatives to dealing with repressed anger:

:cheers: :alkies: :martini:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
PrchJrkr said:
It teaches them to get what they want, all they have to do is throw a tantrum.

:peace:
:yeahthat:
Future DU er's of America the FDUA
The never ending search for entitlements...

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Bogart said:
I read it correctly the first time. I am wondering if I should be angry about having shitty, lazy parents :shrug:

Only if you feel like you are harboring deep feelings of psychotic energy, then you can blaim you're parents and get talk show time and all will feel sorry for you......