Pics from today...Vence...NOT for the weak stomach

T

TwilightImaging

Paso'...you don't HAVE to post any more pictures:) unless of course you want to.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Attachments

• 3272008100_1670.jpg
    3272008100_1670.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 106

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
:smack: Vet still has her head doesn't she..
He got

Xylazine injection (for a local)
Two Iv tranq injections
Penicillin injection
bute injection (pain/swelling)

he gets 12 antibiotic tabs now 2 X day for 10 days
he gets a bute tab every morning for 3 days for swelling/pain
and I have to cold hose him (yep there) for 20 min 2 X day for up to 2 weeks

the CRUNCH was the worst..then we timed it for 4 min with clamped hard pressure for sealing the "tube" crush bleeds less then a cut..

Thanks Paso I often wondered now I know and know I am trying to forget it ouch poor baby .. It makes you have more compasion for geldings everywhere.. Men have it easy snip here is your bag of frozen peas you can go home now.. I should ask frog if he wants it this way or the STUD way ??? :lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Thanks Paso I often wondered now I know and know I am trying to forget it ouch poor baby .. It makes you have more compasion for geldings everywhere.. Men have it easy snip here is your bag of frozen peas you can go home now.. I should ask frog if he wants it this way or the STUD way ??? :lmao:

Thats real nice ma...................:killingme

ElliesMom

Hows the man? is he better now, is he still 'stalliony' will that actually produce a less testosterone driven horse gelding after he's been a stallion?

I know from what I have read he is a real good boy to begin with, does that help?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hows the man? is he better now, is he still 'stalliony' will that actually produce a less testosterone driven horse gelding after he's been a stallion?

I know from what I have read he is a real good boy to begin with, does that help?

He is doing great...I am riding him bareback and all over the ring I will be bringing him out soon..waiting for it to heal all the way and not be open..

ElliesMom

I remember seeing you on him on my very first trail ride with my Ellie, he was such a gentlemen, and handsome as all get out.

I truly look forward to seeing him as a gelding. I am understanding a lot more 'listening' to everyone here.

MorganLover

Paso: why did you decided to geld him? poor guy. he is such a sweet stallion.

Inkpen: GROSS story and yet FUNNY hahahaha.

Happy: we don't measure those things around here (well i didn't think we did anyway HAHAHA.)