Pigs on Willows Rd

Ponytail

Richard Cranium said:
Sure ya haven't, bud.
Do the math. It's pretty easy to figure out who gave ya red. But whatever. I'm not expecting you to gain any intelligence overnight.

You also can't give karma to the same person twice, certainly not in the same thread. So, to prove to you that I haven't given anybody any red...comin at ya...and so there's no confusion, I'll sign it. :yay: :buttkick:

Last edited:
S

somdebay

Richard Cranium said:
Yep. Figured I'd make the $20 worth it. Funny how you SMIBs think you're above everyone else.

I got a warning yesterday...only thing different than all the other tickets I've gotten, I had a cute girl next to me...hmm...

daisykps

Last month I was on 5 in front of St Joe's church were the speed limit changes from 50 to 40 to 30. There was a work van on my bumper when I dropped to 40. Radar was over the hill and I got a ticket for doing 36 in a 30 miles zone...BUT the van that was on my bumper and pulled over too was then waved on. This was my first ticket in 35 years. I always give a big check when called by the MSP for fundraising, but never again and I will tell them why and remove my name from their list of donors when they call. It makes me so angry because I always do the speed limit and have people on my bumper and pass giving me obsene gestures.

Richard Cranium

I'm pretty sick of the Friend of State Bacon Association calling me begging for money as well. Kinda makes you wonder where all that money's headed.

smcop spotted! You guessed it...in the Lexington Park Baptist Church parking lot, with dim lights, clocking people passing in front of Maryland Bank and Hal's liquor store. Instead of worrying about the major drug problem a block to the south, they'd rather visit Donut Connection and find a place to park/clock/eat and tell stories they saw on Cops.

I don't see how you people take up for cops like that.

C

chess

FastCarsSpeed said:
NO don't reply to his posts he will give you red Karma :jameo:

Now granted I hate having to look out for traffic coppers, I know they are doing their job and I just have to be more sneaky and aware.

Now Stop Whining. :smack:

you mean sign my name for his karma ?

ponchie

Richard Cranium said:
I don't see how you people take up for cops like that.

Cops like that?? I would assume they're doing what they've been assigned to do on their shift, you think?
Cops have always had radar, always will..who cares, just slow it down and you don't have be concerned about it.

daisykps

ponchie said:
Cops like that?? I would assume they're doing what they've been assigned to do on their shift, you think?
Cops have always had radar, always will..who cares, just slow it down and you don't have be concerned about it.
What makes me angry is doing 6 miles over the limit and having a big work van riding my bumper getting pulled over with me then he was waved on. Either he knew the cop or showed him his blue line bumper sticker. That is wrong.

ponchie

daisykps said:
What makes me angry is doing 6 miles over the limit and having a big work van riding my bumper getting pulled over with me then he was waved on. Either he knew the cop or showed him his blue line bumper sticker. That is wrong.

You're right. This is wrong.

bad1032

Are you sure it was 36 in a 30, If so I would go see the judge, or states attorney.Alot of times we will write 39 in a 30 and everyone says i was only doing 39 in a 30 but we write the actual speed on our copy we turn in, I will usually reduce a ticket unless YOU fail the attitude test, then you will get the entire speed and fine, which just went up.

ponchie said:
No they haven't.

Ponytail

daisykps said:

That van was probably an officer, pacing you and calling ahead to the ticketing officer with your speed...perfectly legit.

Crow Bait

I like it when the cops are on Willows.

I also like doing the exact speed limit on willows road just to get people roasting. Besides, it's not cool to speed in your own hood.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Richard Cranium said:
Pigs spotted again at Lexington Park Baptist running radar....
I don't understand your problem with them running radar at that location. Within five hundred yards there is a church, school, library, park, and housing areas. There is no better place for them to be enforcing the speed limit. Or do you think there should just be no enforcement at all?

Crow Bait said:
I like it when the cops are on Willows.

I also like doing the exact speed limit on willows road just to get people roasting. Besides, it's not cool to speed in your own hood.
I just think they ought to get their cars out on 235 where all the accidents are happening rather than sitting down where the pickings are easy.