Pigs on Willows Rd

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
bad1032 said:
Are you sure it was 36 in a 30, If so I would go see the judge, or states attorney.Alot of times we will write 39 in a 30 and everyone says i was only doing 39 in a 30 but we write the actual speed on our copy we turn in, I will usually reduce a ticket unless YOU fail the attitude test, then you will get the entire speed and fine, which just went up.

Are you saying that if you pull somebody over and clocked them at 42 in a 30MPH zone, you'll knock the ticket down to 39 on the copy you give the driver but write 42 on the copy that you file?

Ponytail

desertrat said:
I just think they ought to get their cars out on 235 where all the accidents are happening rather than sitting down where the pickings are easy.

Because I've seen too many accidents CAUSED by police cars on 235. People seem to get hypnotized or something when they see the "pretty lights" and hit the car in front of them, or next to them. I witnessed two of those in one month this summer. It scared me enough to make sure that MY car is WELL away from the accident scene IF I'm going to stop to offer help anymore. Folks around here can't drive as it is, without the added distraction of "flashy pretty lights".

Ponytail said:
Because I've seen too many accidents CAUSED by police cars on 235. People seem to get hypnotized or something when they see the "pretty lights" and hit the car in front of them, or next to them. I witnessed two of those in one month this summer. It scared me enough to make sure that MY car is WELL away from the accident scene IF I'm going to stop to offer help anymore. Folks around here can't drive as it is, without the added distraction of "flashy pretty lights".
True. I forgot about the attraction/distraction factor.

willie

bad1032 said:
Are you sure it was 36 in a 30, If so I would go see the judge, or states attorney.Alot of times we will write 39 in a 30 and everyone says i was only doing 39 in a 30 but we write the actual speed on our copy we turn in, I will usually reduce a ticket unless YOU fail the attitude test, then you will get the entire speed and fine, which just went up.
What does the Judge see?

Richard Cranium

Rumors going around that SMCSO is lining up along Chancellor's Run now instead of Willows. If anyone sees a radar trap please post it.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Richard Cranium said:
Rumors going around that SMCSO is lining up along Chancellor's Run now instead of Willows. If anyone sees a radar trap please post it.
Why are you speeding anyways

Animals4Life

Richard Cranium said:
They outta be running radar in Leonardtown. I got a ticket on Indian Bridge doing 54 in a 40 because I thought the speed limit was 50. The cop was nice enough to knock it down to 49 in a 40 so saved me some $ and an extra point but I was very much surprised that the limit on that road is 40 because that is what it is in Leonardtwon and I have people just flying past me at I know 65 to 70. There are also accidents happening through there all of the time. I am glad I no longer live on the main stretch of Rout 5 anymore.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I wish people would make up their minds. Do ya want people to obey the speed limit, or do you want people to maintain the speed of the traffic? :confused:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ehesef said:
I speed, but I don't biatch about it when I get caught. I did wrong.
Oh I speed too. But when people fly by me, I hope like hell they get caught. And when they do I would love to stop and shake hands with the cop and say thank you.

bad1032

Yes, I write the speed in the middle of the ticket and circle it, I have a magic number I use before I stop and write the tix, so what I do is write say 63 in 55 but circle (74) on the tix, so if asked I can say this was the actual speed, there is also a place on the rear of our copy where we write notes on,

willie

bad1032 said:
Yes, I write the speed in the middle of the ticket and circle it, I have a magic number I use before I stop and write the tix, so what I do is write say 63 in 55 but circle (74) on the tix, so if asked I can say this was the actual speed, there is also a place on the rear of our copy where we write notes on,
What does the judge see?

willie

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 55