PNC Robbery, Kidnapping. Listen to the scanner

frozenrain

:lmao: I thought I had done something wrong. Usually with the forums I am a memeber in, you get a blip section and photo section where you can upload photos of yourself, family and friends. I hate not having a face to who I am chatting with. Less personal.

That is o.k-nice to see a face but I worry about stalkers as it is a local area forum....
Your avatar picture is nice-probably me being silly but sometimes I post such dribble I would hate to be recognized by people I do not know-a lot of lurkers on here:lmao:

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
That is o.k-nice to see a face but I worry about stalkers as it is a local area forum....
Your avatar picture is nice-probably me being silly but sometimes I post such dribble I would hate to be recognized by people I do not know-a lot of lurkers on here:lmao:

Understandable. But from what I heard people know each other in here and meet for different outings anyways. Plus, anyone that knows me knows I speak before thinking most the time and are or will get use to it. I don't like cyber bullies or stalkers but other than that it is nice to be able to talk to people in the community.

cashncarry

I agree with frozen rain. Name and face recgonization is not a good idea nor is putting out too much personal information here on the forums or anywhere for that matter. You just never know. Best to be safe.

cashncarry

If I were you, I'd be afraid of your avatar. I can only see the whites of your eyes and your teeth....:lmao:
Use a picture of a blue jay or blue gill or something innocous as your avatar. That would be better than your own personal photograph. You have very recgonizable features and looks. Put that picture in a nice silver frame on your mantel.

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
I agree with frozen rain. Name and face recgonization is not a good idea nor is putting out too much personal information here on the forums or anywhere for that matter. You just never know. Best to be safe.

Okay thanks for the heads up. I will look for another avatar.

There you go. Nice neutral avatar. :yay:

Last edited:

mitzi

True but also how hard would it of been to call dispatch and told them hey this is my tag number my kids and I are being held hostage and I am being forced to rob my place of employment. The cops would of done a routine traffic stop on the vehicle. Of course then again the safety of the kids is at hand. But I'm 110% positive that the police department would of been able to handle it.

Do you think these guys would have just pulled over for a routine traffic stop? They could have panicked. High speed chase, gun going off & hitting the woman or the kids, high speed accident hurting or killing the woman or the kids, etc. I sure wouldn't have chanced it. I would have done everything they told me to do. They could have told they would let her go unharmed if she did everything they told her to do. That being the case, I wouldn't risk my life or my childrens for the sake of the guys getting caught. Just let me go! They can catch them later. Sheriff Cameron said she did exactly what she should have done, complied with what they told her. Everyone is second guessing her...she could have done this or she could have done that, and she could have gotten herself and her children killed in the process.