• No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I like teddy bears

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

GreenHornet

Now I happen to be a persistent farter. I fart all the time - everywhere. At night when I'm in bed with my wife I like to do dutch ovens and give buttercups. She hates it but at the same time I feel that I have a right to fart at will whenever I want to.

As a persistent farter with a high fiber diet I wouldn't be opposed to designated farting areas in public places as long as they were easily accessible and within reasonable walking distance. Crop dusting should probably be outlawed all together but until it is I'll continue to do it. I've gotten so good at crop dusting that I can start at the entrance of a department store, crop dust up and down every aisle and still be able to smell my fart on my way out to the car! Yes I'm proud.....

So lets get a good farting debate going here. Don't be shy and tell everyone where you stand on this very important issue.

GH

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Now I happen to be a persistent farter. I fart all the time - everywhere. At night when I'm in bed with my wife I like to dutch oevens and buttercups. She hates it but at the samer time I feel that I have a right to fart at will whenever I want to.

As a persistent farter with a high fiber diet I wouldn't be opposed to designated farting areas in public places as long as they were easily accessible and within reasonable walking distance. Crop dusting should probably be outlawed all together but until it is I'll continue to do it. I've gotten so good at crop dusting that I can start at the entrance of a department store, crop dust up and down every aisle and still be able to smell my fart on my way out to the car! Yes I'm proud.....

So lets get a good farting debate going here. Don't be shy and tell everyone where you stand on this very important issue.

GH

Oh, frappppppppppppppppppppppp. Farting is something you can't regulate, Hell people would be exploding all over the place.

And there is a designated area, they're called elevators. :biggrin:

GreenHornet

Oh, frappppppppppppppppppppppp. Farting is something you can't regulate, Hell people would be exploding all over the place.

And there is a designated area, they're called elevators. :biggrin:

I just had the worse picture come to mind when I read "exploding all over the place"

Maybe we need more elevators then?????

farting on escalators is always fun. especially when there is a large crowd in front of you and everyone behind you just has to wait it out.

SweetThang

Now I happen to be a persistent farter. I fart all the time - everywhere. At night when I'm in bed with my wife I like to do dutch ovens and give buttercups. She hates it but at the same time I feel that I have a right to fart at will whenever I want to.

GH

Ask and you shall receive-
It's juvenile-especially when you expose your wife to your "gassings"-shame on you. Most women find it very offensive, not funny or sexy.
Did you do this a lot when you were dating your girlfriend, soon to become your wife?
It’s degrading to her I’m sure-grow up.:smack:
What an example to set for your children!
Use Beano or if it’s a medical problem, see a Gastroenterologist!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
First of all I think

Its better to have an empty apartment than a bad tennant

the first time my ex wife came over to meet my folks I was like 17years old

I was sitting in the rocking chair in my parents den. I felt one comming on, i hiked both legs in the air grabbed my bic lighter and let the blue flame rip.

It was one of the most perfect blue flames of my early adulthood.:killingme

you know when I did it 15 years later infront of her haughty taughty friends she was mad. But I insisted she knew what she was gettin when she married me:evil:

SweetThang

First of all I think

I was sitting in the rocking chair in my parents den. I felt one comming on, i hiked both legs in the air grabbed my bic lighter and let the blue flame rip.

you know when I did it 15 years later infront of her haughty taughty friends she was mad. But I insisted she knew what she was gettin when she married me:evil:

I rest my case-:lmao:
God forbid GH has any hoity-toity friends :jameo:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
:lmao:

First of all I think

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Dougster, check out the ebay add at the bottom of this thread. You can get an "I LOVE 2 FART" t-shirt and more!
Personally as long as it's not done beside or down wind of me I don't care.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
This thread is hilarious. I thought I was the only one who does these kinds of things to my g/f. Had to break her in right and now the g/f threatens that she's gonna fart on me. Gotta love it.

South Park did a show on that topic.... if you hold it it, you spontaneously combust. If you let it out, Global Warming.

"All things in Moderation"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I voted yes. It smells bad and it's offensive. I hate trying to sit down in a nice restaurant only to have someone blast one in my general direction.

Toxick

Splat
Damn right farting should be banned.

All I know is that my kids have asthma and whenever someone farts where they have to inhale it, they drop to the floor and have convulsions.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Damn right farting should be banned.

All I know is that my kids have asthma and whenever someone farts where they have to inhale it, they drop to the floor and have convulsions.

I was in a farting contest in a truck with a few guys once:lmao: When I let mine two guys trew up and one had an asthma attack:lmao: