Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I like teddy bears

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
T

toppick08

Farting, although gross, is still one of life's greatest pleasures. Better out than in. It's still funny as Hell.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Personally,, I would rather burp and taste it than fart and waste it, unless I really want to share with everybody.

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
First of all I think

Its better to have an empty apartment than a bad tennant

the first time my ex wife came over to meet my folks I was like 17years old

I was sitting in the rocking chair in my parents den. I felt one comming on, i hiked both legs in the air grabbed my bic lighter and let the blue flame rip.

It was one of the most perfect blue flames of my early adulthood.:killingme

you know when I did it 15 years later infront of her haughty taughty friends she was mad. But I insisted she knew what she was gettin when she married me:evil:

classy

BarefootMailman

Let the farts fly. I had some of my buddies with me the other day in my car. I have a lock on the power window switches. They were "trapped", until the passenger popped open the sunroof. ( it was 30 degrees out ) Driving and laughing I continued down the road.

SpriteZero

Ya ban farting..what will the cows do? Move to Canada or Mexico? :shrug:

And how ya gonna regulate those "Silent,But Deadly" (SBD's) ninjas farts? ( my brother was a famous SBDer....)

I say, this is the land of the free and the brave and no one can control the right to fart! :patriot:

I recall this cute jingle from my childhood:

"Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot, the more you toot, the better you feel, so have some beans at every meal!"

I think B&M Beans invented that..:shrug:

GreenHornet

Great discussion going on here.

Obviously since I started this survery I do not oppose farting in public but with this being said if I can fart freely wherever I choose why can't smokers smoke wherever they choose. Both are equally annoying and repulsive IMO.

I think that if we're going to start making designated farting areas these areas will need to be properly planned and strategically placed away from the smokers. One of my main concerns here is spontaneous combustion caused by the build up of methane gas around open flames. I'm just throwing this out there......

Lets keep this one going. As it stands right now most pople don't seem to be opposed to farting in public which makes guys like me very happy. Teddy bears are also popular which is nice to see.

GH

GreenHornet

Ask and you shall receive-
It's juvenile-especially when you expose your wife to your "gassings"-shame on you. Most women find it very offensive, not funny or sexy.
Did you do this a lot when you were dating your girlfriend, soon to become your wife?
It’s degrading to her I’m sure-grow up.:smack:
What an example to set for your children!
Use Beano or if it’s a medical problem, see a Gastroenterologist!

Oh goody another uptight Southern Marylander. I hope you are standing behind me in a very long line at the DMV (my favorite place to fart). I'll make sure I eat an extra helping of beans and cabbage for breakfast and lunch just for you. They'll all be silent but extremely deadly just for you!!!!

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
I knew a guy who said he'd fart in a mason jar, store it overnight and he would open it the next day, sniff it, and it would smell similar to what he ate the day before.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh goody another uptight Southern Marylander. I hope you are standing behind me in a very long line at the DMV (my favorite place to fart). I'll make sure I eat an extra helping of beans and cabbage for breakfast and lunch just for you. They'll all be silent but extremely deadly just for you!!!!
damn, who farted in her cornflakes?

bet they blew the milk all over the wall when they did it.

now, that being said, I do need to know more about this "Buttercup" technique, I have not heard of this and fear that I might not be giving my wife a completely rounded cultural experience in life.

GreenHornet

I knew a guy who said he'd fart in a mason jar, store it overnight and he would open it the next day, sniff it, and it would smell similar to what he ate the day before.

I've often considered farting into plastic bags and storing the gas to use for heating my house. I may even start my own business someday and call Assgass INC.

GH

Well gotta run, we're having baked beans and cabbage for dinner!

GreenHornet

damn, who farted in her cornflakes?

bet they blew the milk all over the wall when they did it.

now, that being said, I do need to know more about this "Buttercup" technique, I have not heard of this and fear that I might not be giving my wife a completely rounded cultural experience in life.

Buttercups are just a really nice way of saying "I love you".

My wife says she hates it when I do it but I can tell she really likes it. Dutch ovens are just as fun but you have to make sure that the fart is strong enough in order to get the full effect.

ShyGirl

Great discussion going on here.

Obviously since I started this survery I do not oppose farting in public but with this being said if I can fart freely wherever I choose why can't smokers smoke wherever they choose. Both are equally annoying and repulsive IMO.

I think that if we're going to start making designated farting areas these areas will need to be properly planned and strategically placed away from the smokers. One of my main concerns here is spontaneous combustion caused by the build up of methane gas around open flames. I'm just throwing this out there......

Lets keep this one going. As it stands right now most pople don't seem to be opposed to farting in public which makes guys like me very happy. Teddy bears are also popular which is nice to see.

GH

It never occured to me that I shouldn't smoke and fart at the same time. :faint: Crap.

onebdzee

off the shelf
If you hold the fart in, it goes up your spinal cord and into your brain....that's where sh!tty ideas come from(compliments of a myspace I just looked at)

E

(((echo)))

let it be known that it is a scientific fact that when a woman busts @ss

IT IS 10X's worse than any guy!