Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I like teddy bears

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
When YOU fart (everybody does it), do you smile or frown? It feels good, don't it? :diva: :killingme

of course everyone does it but at least have some class and be discreet about it or in the very least show some intelligence and have considertion for others around you. Or is that too hard?

T

toppick08

of course everyone does it but at least have some class and be discreet about it or in the very least show some intelligence and have considertion for others around you. Or is that too hard?

I'm one of the classiest guys you'd ever meet. And one day you'll have the walking farts, if you get old enough, and learn to smile a little. :howdy:

somdprincess

I'm one of the classiest guys you'd ever meet. And one day you'll have the walking farts, if you get old enough, and learn to smile a little. :howdy:

I smile all the time. I have a great life. I am just worried that the only thing you equate to a good life is the ability to think farting is funny. What makes you think you are classy?

T

toppick08

I smile all the time. I have a great life. I am just worried that the only thing you equate to a good life is the ability to think farting is funny. What makes you think you are classy?

Me too. I've NEVER farted in front or behind the ladies. Don't worry yourself over me. But if ya meet me , betcha like me. :howdy::howdy:

somdprincess

Me too. I've NEVER farted in front or behind the ladies. Don't worry yourself over me. But if ya meet me , betcha like me. :howdy::howdy:

very well could be right. who knows we might already know each other. next time you see me I will buy you a beer.:buddies:

K

Kain99

You do seem extremely uptight over the subject. Do you have a bad childhood memory?:lmao:

GreenHornet

GH seems your lil stab at humor backfired:lmao:
IMHO-As I "grew up" farting became less of a sport and more of an embarrassment. I never took the glee and enjoyment out of shoving a love one's face under the covers to "dutch oven" them like you do to your wife nor did I actually reach my hand down there to grab one and shove it in someones face.
Just call me naive, uptight, clueless and with no sense of humor too.:buddies:

Backfired? Hardly!

The many responses here speak for themselves.

Just call me naive, uptight, clueless and with no sense of humor too.:buddies:

As you obviously are.

GH

Lilypad

Everyone's entitled to a vacation once in awhile......

I can't wait for my tax return so I can get out of the red. :lmao:

One little post about about the funny side of farting and a few people with no sense of humor get all upset. We have some very naive people here who are actually taking this post and me seriously. I love it!

Don't worry SOMD I'm still that beautifull bird named Blue you all love to hate.

As the beautiful bird named Blue reads his offensive un-justified red karma he starts to believe that there is truly no hope for world peace. As we are in the midst of the season of forgiveness and peace, Blue feels sad that so many here in Southern maryland feel hate in their hearts. Blue tries to bring a little cheer to a wary mans day with hopes to make the lonely, angry hearts smile. For if Blue can make just one persons life brighter and more cheerfull then Blue becomes an even more beautiful bird named Blue.

GH
You left out the word faith in your lil speech.:lmao:

~mellabella~

I don't care. If you have to fart, then fart! But for the love of God, give a girl some warning! Even stronger warning if you have a pet fart that will follow you around! And don't try to outfart me. I don't like being outdone, even though its not hard to do. :coffee:

SamSpade

Banned from - what? The human race? Or just from public places?

I like a good fart with a meal. It relaxes me. If you don't like going to restaurants where people are farting, you should go somewhere else.

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
13 people said i like teddy bears :pete: by the way who cares about it? if it happens it happens:bigwhoop: but if its a silent but deadly warn someone please!

GreenHornet

13 people said i like teddy bears :pete: by the way who cares about it? if it happens it happens:bigwhoop: but if its a silent but deadly warn someone please!

The fact that 13 people said they like teddy bears gives me great hope. This survey was really just a clever way of finding out whether people preferred teddy bears to farting.

The numbers are quite favorable and means that there is indeed hope for the human race afterall.

Silent but deadly??? Come on! Has anyone really ever died from smelling a fart?

I think one is more likely to be suffocated by a giant teddy bear than killed by a foul smelling fart....

Yes I know I'm an odd one, but I do take meds everyday and for the most part they do help. Sometimes when I forget you all get to read threads and surveys like this one!

Happy Easter everyone!

GH

Last edited:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My boyfriend and I have been dating for months and he has yet to fart in my presence....

Does that mean he doesn't care about me?:bawl: