polyamore'

softcrab

Any of you ladies familiar with the life style of polyamore'? It's similar to polygamy, but the women get multiple friends too. It's not so patriarchal. I'm not talking sexual partners. But multiple love interests, differentiating love from sex.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Any of you ladies familiar with the life style of polyamore'? It's similar to polygamy, but the women get multiple friends too. It's not so patriarchal. I'm not talking sexual partners. But multiple love interests, differentiating love from sex.

It's also called "screwing around"

softcrab

Honey doesn't like antiquing, so a friend goes antiquing. Look at a dictionary, many words have many definitions. And some people have closed minds.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
HONEY!!! I'M HOME!!! But only for a minute. I'm running over to the guy I'm in love with house so we can have dinner together. There's a frozen pizza in the freezer.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
HONEY!!! I'M HOME!!! But only for a minute. I'm running over to the guy I'm in love with house so we can have dinner together. There's a frozen pizza in the freezer.
And tomorrow night I wont be home at all. I'll be at the 3rd guys house all night just spooning.

softcrab

And tomorrow night I wont be home at all. I'll be at the 3rd guys house all night just spooning.

I'm not promoting the life style. I'm a jealous biatch, I'd kill the MF and the slut he rode in on. It just sounds like an alternative. A lot of guys lose interest after a few years. What's a woman supposed to do, live without it?

softcrab

I have three kids. I love them all equally, but differently. I have 7 siblings. I love them all, but I have a closer relationship with some. I like one sister for "x" reason and the other for "y" reason. I have different friends for different experiences. Again, take sex out of the equation. I understand and insist on one sex partner. But I think it an understanding was reached, the sex partner might like having a safe out from attending the charity ball or whatever.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
From my reading these people are all mutually in agreement. That is part of the life style. All agree.
What do you look like?
Are you chubby?
What kind of bike you ride?
Who's your driver?
Post a pic, maybe I can get past your liberal leanings if you're a hottie. :biggrin:

softcrab

What do you look like?
Are you chubby?
What kind of bike you ride?
Who's your driver?
Post a pic, maybe I can get past your liberal leanings if you're a hottie. :biggrin:

I'm a size 1. I have been told all summer by my nephews friends aunt, you're hot. I was married 26 years till he f***** up. Never cheated on anyone cause of my own pride in myself. Own my home. Have a good job for 16+ years. Married early, but stated taking classes while the kids were younger. 4.0 grade average, thank you very much. My designated driver looked like a punk and was disrespected by men my age, to my embarrassment. When I realized how he was considered, I wouldn't ask him again. What, conservatives have closed minds? I'm also Catholic, want to justify your opinion by bashing the church. Go for it baby. I had a non dysfunctional family. I've got all the self confidence in the world, without having to dis anyone.

softcrab

You move on fool!! There's plenty of fish in the ocean.

I married early, got pregnant 11th grade. Never dated then, ended up losing the baby but we married eventually.

Yeah plenty of fish who can't get it up. I've been divorced a few years. That's the embarrassing quotient I have to bring up when I meet a guy. Cause it ain't negotiable. That's why polyamore' interested me. If a man loved me and couldn't satisfy, wouldn't he want me satisfied?

I guess I got to quit the beer, or get off of here. I think I'm getting a buzz.

softcrab

I accidentally ran the needle on my machine through my pinky....you should feel sorry for me :ohwell:

I do. Took two years home ec in high school. Once my grandma stepped on a needle I left on the floor. I had to pull it out of her toe. But I didn't get in trouble. As I answered someone, I come from a non dysfunctional family. I used to think everyone had a "good" family like mine. I realized years ago, my family was the exception.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm a size 1. I have been told all summer by my nephews friends aunt, you're hot. I was married 26 years till he f***** up. Never cheated on anyone cause of my own pride in myself. Own my home. Have a good job for 16+ years. Married early, but stated taking classes while the kids were younger. 4.0 grade average, thank you very much. My designated driver looked like a punk and was disrespected by men my age, to my embarrassment. When I realized how he was considered, I wouldn't ask him again. What, conservatives have closed minds? I'm also Catholic, want to justify your opinion by bashing the church. Go for it baby. I had a non dysfunctional family. I've got all the self confidence in the world, without having to dis anyone.
:killingme You're a bit dysfunctional.

You didn't answer questions 3, 4 & 5. :tap: