Pope Dead?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
no way i didn't know that that was before i became a member here well i guess it's safe to say that this forum is famous for something but wait are you sure it's really paris because i looked at her profile and it says that the member was born in 1976 and paris was born in 1981
WHOOOOOOOOOOSH

Welcome to Obviousville, population YOU. :lmao:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
When I first came on the forums yesterday, your post said 2:07 and the current forum clock was reading in standard time, not DST. I posted, then went to the control panel, to see about fixing the time. As soon as I clicked on CP, I got a message that the forum time was updating to DST. I went back to your post and it then read 3:07, not 2:07. :shrug:

I don't know, it must have something to do with the time change.
Well trust me, I didn't do it. I'm good, but no way in Hell do I call the Pope's exact time of death 30 minutes before it happens. Unless. :confused: Hey, send me some money and I'll play Keno for you. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Okay, so the pope's been dead for a few days....do you think he smells? Shouldn't he be decomposing right about now? :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
Okay, so the pope's been dead for a few days....do you think he smells? Shouldn't he be decomposing right about now? :confused:
Nope, I imagine he's embalmed pretty good. That stuff can keep you fresh for a long time. Just ask Lenin. :twitch:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
Nope, I imagine he's embalmed pretty good. That stuff can keep you fresh for a long time. Just ask Stalin. :twitch:
For some reason I was thinking he wasn't embalmed....like a religious thing, but I guess that's autopsies soooooo....carry on! :lol:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Nickel said:

Thanks alot. You are a twisted individual. Either that or :otter: early on a Monday.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
For some reason I was thinking he wasn't embalmed....like a religious thing, but I guess that's autopsies soooooo....carry on! :lol:
:tantrum You caught my typo. :bawl: Lenin, not Stalin had the heavy duty, wiz bang embalming done on him. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Christy said:
:tantrum You caught my typo. :bawl: Lenin, not Stalin had the heavy duty, wiz bang embalming done on him. :shrug:

Don't ya' hate when that happens? I got a couple of ball players confused a while back. :blushing:

C

canuk woman

jazz lady said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOSH

Welcome to Obviousville, population YOU. :lmao:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

i showed her oh well i guess this forum isn't really famous for anything

C

canuk woman

Christy said:
Nope, I imagine he's embalmed pretty good. That stuff can keep you fresh for a long time. Just ask Lenin. :twitch:

eeeeewwwwwwwwww is the pope really gonna lie in state for good oh wait i forgot cnn said he was gonna be buried

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
sure if you know what i look like
Isn't this you?

Attachments

• canuk.jpg
    canuk.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 35
C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Don't ya' hate when that happens? I got a couple of ball players confused a while back. :blushing:

no elaine embalming is like mummifying except you don't wrap that dude up in bandages like a mummy