Pope Dead?

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Could you rephrase that for canuk child? She didn't understand it.

hey i know who paris hilton is she's like the world's biggest b*tch

Hot N Bothered

Ken King said:
Are you just now realizing the power I have. :killingme

Yesterday when I posted the time was 3:07PM. Just like it says currently on my computer. Do you not use Daylight Savings Time on your settings? :bunny:
Apparently the auto DST doesn't kick in until you go to CP. Which I did after I posted. When I posted the times on the post I was referring to said 2:07 (Standard time) and after I went to CP and DST kicked in, it now reads 3:07 (daylight time) but when you posted yesterday, it was standard time (2:07) and the time of death was 2:37 Eastern standard time.

Maybe the forum clock was wrong yesterday? :shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
Apparently the auto DST doesn't kick in until you go to CP. Which I did after I posted. When I posted the times on the post I was referring to said 2:07 (Standard time) and after I went to CP and DST kicked in, it now reads 3:07 (daylight time) but when you posted yesterday, it was standard time (2:07) and the time of death was 2:37 Eastern standard time.

Maybe the forum clock was wrong yesterday? :shrug:
No yesterday it was 3:07 just as it shows on my display today. Are you sure your time is set under "Edit Options" / "Date and Time Options" as (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (USA & Canada), Bogata, Lima

MLE

flibberdejibbit
MLE said:
Surely they aren't serious? :shocking: oh, but wait...I forget we are talking about the same religion that started the crusades and the Spanish Inquisition... :killingme: -

Wow! This one got me more red karma than I have ever seen before!

hmmm...well, in the interest of NOT getting kicked off all forums...

I will restrain myself to saying that some people have absolutely no humor about their religion unless they are the ones dolling it out... :rolleyes:

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
She was very sweet when I met her.

you've met her while she was doing the simple life? well i'm sure the people that know her say she's sweet but oh my gosh i am not even reading another tab

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
canuk woman said:
you've met her while she was doing the simple life?
No, she used to be on these forums - she posted as Blondie76. Very nice gal.

Didn't the rest of you think Blondie was a sweetie pie?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Absolutely! :yay: We miss her though. :frown:

chaotic

This is your captain!
itsbob said:
THought it was three.. The first Pope died, then a few days later the new pope died(JP I I think), after they named JP II, everyone was getting REAL nervous waiting to see if he was going to make it more then a week or two!
In other words two DID die in quick succession..

That is right - that is why we were all a little freaked out for a while.. Do you know where this story came from?

chaotic

This is your captain!
MLE said:
Wow! This one got me more red karma than I have ever seen before!

hmmm...well, in the interest of NOT getting kicked off all forums...

I will restrain myself to saying that some people have absolutely no humor about their religion unless they are the ones dolling it out... :rolleyes:

I got trashed for making a relatively harmless comment about future pope names. "Now is not the time for humor."

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
There's a picture of the Pope lying in state on yahoo. I thought you couldn't take pics of his body? :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I thought that was the Amish.
:lmao: Yeah, it's them too. I saw a list of crap they couldn't do on CNN yesterday and I coulda sworn that was one of them. Apparently not.

I've never been wrong before. It feels funny.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
you've met her while she was doing the simple life? well i'm sure the people that know her say she's sweet but oh my gosh i am not even reading another tab
She's always been extremely nice to me. :shrug:

Hot N Bothered

Ken King said:
No yesterday it was 3:07 just as it shows on my display today. Are you sure your time is set under "Edit Options" / "Date and Time Options" as (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (USA & Canada), Bogata, Lima
When I first came on the forums yesterday, your post said 2:07 and the current forum clock was reading in standard time, not DST. I posted, then went to the control panel, to see about fixing the time. As soon as I clicked on CP, I got a message that the forum time was updating to DST. I went back to your post and it then read 3:07, not 2:07. :shrug:

I don't know, it must have something to do with the time change.

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:

no way i didn't know that that was before i became a member here well i guess it's safe to say that this forum is famous for something but wait are you sure it's really paris because i looked at her profile and it says that the member was born in 1976 and paris was born in 1981

Last edited by a moderator: