Pope Dead?

chaotic

This is your captain!
Wow - when JP I died after a month, one of the girls in class (8th grade at catholic school) told everybody that there was a prophecy that the end times would be soon at hand, if two popes died in short succession. We were all majorly freaked out for weeks.

So, what's the new pope gonna name himself?

Pope Marvin
Pope Kramer
The iPope

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Tonio said:
"ASP" is Aps45819's Web programming alter ego. If I had one, it would be "PerlJam."

And mine would be ToeJam (to move this sub-thread away from programming languages)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
chaotic said:
Wow - when JP I died after a month, one of the girls in class (8th grade at catholic school) told everybody that there was a prophecy that the end times would be soon at hand, if two popes died in short succession. We were all majorly freaked out for weeks.

Pope Marvin
Pope Kramer
The iPope
I think it's time for a new wave of popes. Tyrone I :yay:

MLE

flibberdejibbit
elaine said:
What's a paris hilton?

A Paris Hilton is someone that was born with only part of their Prefontal Lobe, a severely deficient Broca's area, and an atrophied Wernicke's area.

-HAHAHAHA! God, am I funny or WHAT?!- :razz:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I just finished "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," whose research heavily influenced "the Da Vinci Code." The authors suggest that John XXIII, the reformist Pope in the '50s and '60s, had some ties to Freemasonry and possibly to the Priory of Sion.

chaotic said:
While I don't believe in "end times," I think one sign would be Spoiled and Vrai agreeing on any political subject. :lol:

chaotic said:
How about...

Pope XP (an upgrade to Pope 2000)
The Excommunicator
Pope John 3:16
Pope Paul Diddy
Robopope (apologies to Sam Kinison)

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MLE said:
A Paris Hilton is someone that was born with only part of their Prefontal Lobe, a severely deficient Broca's area, and an atrophied Wernicke's area.

Could you rephrase that for canuk child? She didn't understand it.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
MLE said:

She has problems with her internet text and her oral expressive/receptive skills? :confused:

I thought she was very good at oral. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
chaotic said:
THought it was three.. The first Pope died, then a few days later the new pope died(JP I I think), after they named JP II, everyone was getting REAL nervous waiting to see if he was going to make it more then a week or two!
In other words two DID die in quick succession..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tonio said:
How about...

Pope XP (an upgrade to Pope 2000)
The Excommunicator
Pope John 3:16
Pope Paul Diddy
Robopope (apologies to Sam Kinison)

Or to show homage to ALI and a fellow Prkinson disease sufferer..

Rope-a-pope

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
What did I do? :confused:

uh you laughed at me and you told other people "make sure you laugh at her" oh i have to change my siggy

C

canuk woman

CityGrl said:
Unfortunately, I must spread some reputation around...

wait that was you that gave me red recently well i have something for you

Hot N Bothered

Ken King said:
It is being reported as confirmed that the Pope has passed as of 9:37PM Vatican time 2:37PM Eastern.
:confused: how is it you posted this at 2:07 pm (and edited it at 2:14) if he didn't die until 2:37 pm? I double checked the times, daylight savings time doesn't have anything to do with it.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
:confused: how is it you posted this at 2:07 pm (and edited it at 2:14) if he didn't die until 2:37 pm? I double checked the times, daylight savings time doesn't have anything to do with it.
Are you just now realizing the power I have. :killingme

Yesterday when I posted the time was 3:07PM. Just like it says currently on my computer. Do you not use Daylight Savings Time on your settings? :bunny:

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
What's a paris hilton?

do you even know who paris hilton is???? do you even watch the simple life (not that i don't)