Popeyes Chicken...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by huntr1
Did you hear about the guy in B'More? He was on the 2nd of his 3 piece when he discovered that it was a fried mouse he was munching on. This same Popeyes has been closed down in the past for rodent infestations. :barf:

:really: Guess you didn't read the entire thread. Go back about 10 posts and see what I posted.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by huntr1
Did you hear about the guy in B'More? He was on the 2nd of his 3 piece when he discovered that it was a fried mouse he was munching on. This same Popeyes has been closed down in the past for rodent infestations. :barf:

I did. It's True. Look where I worked. Read the tread from the beganing.
:barf: :barf: :barf:

L

libragurl

at least they are working and im not paying for thm to sit home

TWLs wife

Originally posted by libragurl
at least they are working and im not paying for thm to sit home
I did work, As long as I could. I'm a high risk preganty. If I wanted I could try to work. Do you want to me loss this baby?
:shrug: :nono: :shrug: :duel:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by T.Rally
So fried chicken must be for the weak minded who can't control their eating habits and end up copping out to the Atkins diet cause they're too lazy to exercise.
:razz: You're just mad because I'm eating steak while you're suffering through grilled chicken.

T.Rally

Originally posted by vraiblonde
:razz: You're just mad because I'm eating steak while you're suffering through grilled chicken.
You got me there, man I hate having a variety of foods to choose from. Do you want a baked potato with that steak? Huh? - a piece of cheese?

J

justhangn

BALTIMORE - No, it's not the other dark meat. A patron of a Popeye's restaurant in Baltimore says he bit into a mouse that had been fried along with the chicken. Tony Hill says he was eating the second piece of his three-piece meal when he made the unappetizing discovery. He filed a complaint with the health department. Officials say that same restaurant has been closed twice before for infestation or unsanitary conditions. Inspectors checked the place yesterday and didn't find any rodents. But officials say they'll be back.

T.Rally

Originally posted by cariblue
It was missed a couple of times. Seems like everyone's posting in this thread without reading it.
I thought that was the norm for most threads around here.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Hey did you hear about the guy that bit into a fried mouse instead of a piece of chicken at a Popeyes? :barf:
No. Can you post the article?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Hey did you hear about the guy that bit into a fried mouse instead of a piece of chicken at a Popeyes? :barf:

That is why I NEVER examine fast food. What I don't know can't make me power hurl and scar me for life.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Pete
That is why I NEVER examine fast food. What I don't know can't make me power hurl and scar me for life.

Which is why many chinese restuarants have very dim lighting...