Pores

RubbinDucky

Thank you, I'm glad to see who the real immature one is in the room!!! haaaaaa.
Awe I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Don't have time for this chick's catty crap. She is quite the cat with some serious insecurities that I just don't have. Someone needs to mind their own "beez wax" :killingme

Whatever...ya'll have fun with your forum and posts. I wasn't aware there were so many children on SOMD and so much immaturity going on. No, I'm not a teenager...older than most of you I am sure. I don't have time for this crap in my life. I have better things to do. Say what you want, do what you want, act like children if you want. Just makes you and your business look bad. I won't respond anymore so have fun. Am removing myself from SOMD so that should make you happy. Its too bad that some people in this country still haven't learned anything and probably never will. Its sad when people have to use colored fonts, smiley faces and rude language to express themselves. I'm sure you will all have a bunch more to say about this to each other. Waste your time, not mine. Whats even more sad is you all can't even understand how childish it all is...you think being rude is funny.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Whatever...ya'll have fun with your forum and posts. I wasn't aware there were so many children on SOMD and so much immaturity going on. No, I'm not a teenager...older than most of you I am sure. I don't have time for this crap in my life. I have better things to do. Say what you want, do what you want, act like children if you want. Just makes you and your business look bad. I won't respond anymore so have fun. Am removing myself from SOMD so that should make you happy. Its too bad that some people in this country still haven't learned anything and probably never will. Its sad when people have to use colored fonts, smiley faces and rude language to express themselves. I'm sure you will all have a bunch more to say about this to each other. Waste your time, not mine. Whats even more sad is you all can't even understand how childish it all is...you think being rude is funny.

Estee or Chasey - if you know who this person is, does she work somewhere as an esthetician? If so, will you please PM me and let me know where she works so I know not to go there. I'm not asking for her name, I just want to make sure I don't go to her salon. This chick has some serious issues.

L

luckystar

What are you talking about? Trying to make yourself sound like the "more mature one" now? You're the one who immediately started off in this thread by bashing on someone who was just trying to give advice on a topic she was informed in. Looks like you haven't gotten around to deleting your account either, why don't you get on that? Frickin MPDs.

L

luckystar

Too big? Or too bright? LOL Sorry. Did you get my text last night about DRAMA QUEEN??? LOL:killingme

Text? Drama queen? Don't think so, and my phone is at home on charge at the moment. I may have gotten it and just not heard it, I went to bed with a killer headache last night and left my phone in the living room. Took some Advil and Sleep MD though and woke up feeling great though. Just can't wait for work to be over...

estee_shaun

Text? Drama queen? Don't think so, and my phone is at home on charge at the moment. I may have gotten it and just not heard it, I went to bed with a killer headache last night and left my phone in the living room. Took some Advil and Sleep MD though and woke up feeling great though. Just can't wait for work to be over...

Awe hun, sorry you had a headache, glad you are feeling better. Have an amazing weekend. Luv ya

jsouthan

Estee or Chasey - if you know who this person is, does she work somewhere as an esthetician? If so, will you please PM me and let me know where she works so I know not to go there. I'm not asking for her name, I just want to make sure I don't go to her salon. This chick has some serious issues.

I think she works at a salon in Solomons, based on some other posts I saw from her, let me look... here it is:

Check out Total Eclipse Salon and Day Spa in Solomons!! They will treat you wonderful and their prices are reasonable! Its a beautiful place!!

There was another one, too... pretty much the same and when she was called out as an employee she never responded.

To the person who asked about a place to get a facial in PF, I would recommend Melissa at Rejuvination Medi-Spa (Rejuvenation Medi Spa). There may be other good folks there, but I worked with Melissa at another spa and she is amazing!

estee_shaun

I think she works at a salon in Solomons, based on some other posts I saw from her, let me look... here it is:

There was another one, too... pretty much the same and when she was called out as an employee she never responded.

To the person who asked about a place to get a facial in PF, I would recommend Melissa at Rejuvination Medi-Spa (Rejuvenation Medi Spa). There may be other good folks there, but I worked with Melissa at another spa and she is amazing!

Just thought I would add that the women that work in Rejuvination are amazing and so so sweet. I love them. Great place to go. I have never had a service done there but have had the opportunity of talking to them and getting to know them a little. I didn't even think of that when the original post was made, GREAT CALL!!!

bluewater

Yeah its Total Eclipse, the nail lady Theresa has already left up out of there and only been open about six weeks. Crazy.

weeze

www.robinowen.com
Obagi

Ok I have to jump in on this one.

I recently started using Obagi system skin care. you can google it.
It is freaking amazing how it improves your skin!
It takes 12 weeks to complete the whole routine and then you do maintenance but OMG I can go with out any foundation now my skin is so even. I've never done that before not even when I was young. I'm 46 now. I had a LOT of sun exposure because we lived in the Florida Keys when I was a kid and back then the blonder your hair and the darker your tan the hotter you were lol little did I know!
I also have large poors and some scaring from acne but it to is starting to diminish. I'm talking very, very noticeable results. Where people are saying to me god your skin looks good so even. And I've only been on it 7 weeks out of the 12!

it is not the easiest system to use you have to be dedicated you will peel and its yucky. I managed to use pro active scrub to get rid of the dead skin by washing, really rubbing, the proactive in till it was just damp and the dead skin would roll off. I did that twice a day and it kept the peeling do so that no one noticed it at all.

Any way if any one wants to try it I'm telling you it is amazing stuff. I don't believe in most products there is so much junk out there they are trying to sell us but Obagi absolutely works.

bluewater

Yeah it has to be the skin lady at total eclipse. She probably whiles away the day on somd cause the clients are not breaking the door down over there

NorthStar

As I get older, I am noticing the pores on my face are becoming more noticable. Before I get smart remarks, I do clean my face and use moisturizer on it. But I see where alot of you talk about facials. I've never had a facial. If I start, does anyone know if the facials will help make the pores not as noticable? Or any recommendations on something at the store to get that will work on the pores? TIA!!
Erin Park at Scalped Salon and Spa is wonderful with skin. Peels and Facials and body treatments and the best Brazzzzziillian Waxing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calidreamer

Yeah its Total Eclipse, the nail lady Theresa has already left up out of there and only been open about six weeks. Crazy.

I heard that too.anybody know where she went? all the other people left too. my boyfriend said that a girl from his work said that nobody goes there anymore and that the haircut she got was horrible.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best pore reducer EVER:

Mix 1 T of sugar with 1 T of honey and a few drops of whole milk. Use it as a face scrub 2x week, taking care to avoid eye area.

This really made a difference in my skin. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Best pore reducer EVER:

Mix 1 T of sugar with 1 T of honey and a few drops of whole milk. Use it as a face scrub 2x week, taking care to avoid eye area.

This really made a difference in my skin. :yay:
Would 2% milk make much of a difference? :lol:

togoodtobetrue

I heard that the owner of Total Eclipse is just CRAZY. Only been there for 4 months and three people already gone. I went there once owner did my hair took 4 hours for full highlight/cut and to top it off looked like crap. Will never go back. She had a lady that did my nails she did a great job but now gone.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
I heard that the owner of Total Eclipse is just CRAZY. Only been there for 4 months and three people already gone. I went there once owner did my hair took 4 hours for full highlight/cut and to top it off looked like crap. Will never go back. She had a lady that did my nails she did a great job but now gone.

First 3 posts and they're all trashing someone else...are you and bluewater friends or the same person working at Bella?