Pores

togoodtobetrue

No longer in the area I did work long ago at Hair Solomons was a great place to work loved Carl great boss. Just glad I am out of the area people in SOMD different. Back on west coast where real people live.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
No longer in the area I did work long ago at Hair Solomons was a great place to work loved Carl great boss. Just glad I am out of the area people in SOMD different. Back on west coast where real people live.

Why ya hangin out on a SOMD forum then? When I leave a place I didn't like; I don't look back.

T

toppick08

:lmao:.....try below the Mason Dixon Line.....:coffee:.............

togoodtobetrue

Who Are You

Why ya hangin out on a SOMD forum then? When I leave a place I didn't like; I don't look back.
Are the the police of SOMDCOM ? Was on Employment ads looking for a job for a friend whos Navy husband is moving there from Calf.Should you know of any jobs on base would love to know .By the way I did not say all of SOMD was #$%^&* "I left some good friends behind ".