Positive Young People...anywhere?

L

libragirl

Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Trying to find a local female that actually is sane between the ages of 22-27 is impossible around here. I mean geeeeezzz.... :frown:
sane 27 year old female here lol:dance:

Angel

~*~*~
I'd have to say the mid 20's are a time of discovery for who you are and where you want to go in life... a very trying time if I do say so myself, so maybe you are mistaking insanity/pessimism for simple uncertainty.... 22 is young... you have much time to find a good woman and I'm sure she's sitting pretty in SOMD somewhere, so..... Go sew some wild oats already.. st. marys college is down the road... many cute girls there.....

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by wesscoass
Hey, I came to this area over the summer. I'm 22. Are there any positve young females around? I need help!!!

lol, I'm 21...and very cheerful, but...

I'm dating someone.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Trying to find a local female that actually is sane between the ages of 22-27 is impossible around here. I mean geeeeezzz.... :frown:

well..if you are one of the many males around here that only go to Target or the Leonardtown, McDonalds looking for females..then you are correct with your statement...if not...you need to try harder...

fttrsbeerwench

My suggestion is the first, you dont' date anyone from work. Dont' try in a bar, most of the girls there are just putting on a show, and having lived here most of my life, let me just say..

RUN RUN RUN!!

before you get sucked in to marrying a white trash girl like most of the ones I know, hell, I may be one too and just don't know it yet.j/k You need to get out some and don't settle on something just because it's easy. Never settle.

C

Catluvr919

I'm 23 and also trying to find some younger people to hang out with. I have been going to bars and clubs but can't seem to find the kind of people that I like to hang with. And around here I can't think of any other place to meet people. Any suggestions?:confused:

nomoney

Originally posted by Catluvr919
I'm 23 and also trying to find some younger people to hang out with. I have been going to bars and clubs but can't seem to find the kind of people that I like to hang with. And around here I can't think of any other place to meet people. Any suggestions?:confused:

tractor pulls :clap:

C

Catluvr919

Not exactly what I had in mind....unless there will be some cute cowboys there!:clap:

C

Catluvr919

Fish? By myself? How am I going to meet people like that?:confused:
Besides, I've never fished before I always just watch from afar because all the fishies have hooks in their mouths and I feel bad:(
Where are all the country boys hangin out at?:otter:

C

Catluvr919

What exactly is a tractor pull? People pullin tractors around?:confused: