Positive Young People...anywhere?

Originally posted by Nickel
I can call her tomorrow if ya want. She's my age, 22, how old are you? She broke up with her boyfriend of like 4 yrs (a total jerk) a few months ago, last time I talked to her she was dating an 18 year old (why, I don't know). She might not be with him anymore though. She has a 2 yr old daughter, and isn't real good at monogomy. Still interested?
Heh... it's never too late for anyone to change. Know what I mean? I'm 28 (b-day was on the 6th). Anything ya wanna know shoot me a pm.

And buddylee: uhh... no. :barf:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Heh... it's never too late for anyone to change. Know what I mean? I'm 28 (b-day was on the 6th). Anything ya wanna know shoot me a pm.

And buddylee: uhh... no. :barf:

:high5: Mine was on the 9th :banana:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Sadly that is not so. He blew me off for a girl ON A STINKING BET.:cussing: :lol:

It's the seagull's fault :rolleyes: I told him he should've consulted a squirrel first, but it's too late now.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's the seagull's fault :rolleyes: I told him he should've consulted a squirrel first, but it's too late now.

Its too bad. He is a one of a kind guy. I'll miss him. That b*tch that is marrying him better hope im not invited to the wedding.:burning: :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Its too bad. He is a one of a kind guy. I'll miss him. That b*tch that is marrying him better hope im not invited to the wedding.:burning: :lol:

Oh I've already discussed the wedding with him. He's foregoing invitations and just posting an Eric Estrada "You're a Homo" style thread with all the info. But for real, if any of the forumites are invited to the wedding, I feel sorry for this poor girl.

we should bring big signs with our favorite smilies on them and hold them up at choice moments

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh I've already discussed the wedding with him. He's foregoing invitations and just posting an Eric Estrada "You're a Homo" style thread with all the info. But for real, if any of the forumites are invited to the wedding, I feel sorry for this poor girl.

we should bring big signs with our favorite smilies on them and hold them up at choice moments

I have a feeling we will be invited. I like that sign idea.

I would hold up this one.:brownnose

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have a feeling we will be invited. I like that sign idea.

I would hold up this one.:brownnose

Here's mine...
sign19.gif

Or possibly
sign04.gif

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I would like to public apologize on behalf of myself and Buddy Lee for hijacking this thread...I for one, cannot help myself, I feel the need to talk (type :confused:) a lot tonight.