Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

Sapidus

But, he was convicted of killing TWO people, Laci and the baby. I agreed he didn't have the right to decide whether or not SHE lived, but if the baby was no more than a hairy pimple in her womb, how could he be convicted of a separate murder?

Because as I've stated a half dozen times already after 21 weeks the fetus can be considered viable. As she was 8 months pregnant it would have been illegal for even her to decide to abort.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... you are allowing your feelings or religion to cloud what is logical. You accuse me of not listening but anything that doesn't fit your view you ignore.

:jet:

The Irony Keeps on Coming ......... Sappy accusing someone of letting feelings cloud their judgement

:killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
more irony...

Attachments

• chelsea.JPG
    chelsea.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 81

This_person

Because as I've stated a half dozen times already after 21 weeks the fetus can be considered viable. As she was 8 months pregnant it would have been illegal for even her to decide to abort.

I've been searching and searching, but I can't find "viable outside the womb" anywhere as a definition of "human life". Can you tell me your source?

This_person

I've answered that already. And you know why..

I do know why - because the baby was a full-fledged human, not a hairy pimple. If we kill that human, that's murder. If the mother kills it, that's "abortion". Seems like a pretty stupid distinction for a life she willingly created, doesn't it?

This_person

Stop acting dim witted.. Your smarter than that.
It makes no difference if hes the father or not, He killed Laci and her fetus..

Right - he killed two people, not one with a hairy pimple in her womb. You're making my point for me that it's a separate human life - even you agree. But, if he is the father, it is his fetus, too. She just happens to be designed to carry it for the first many weeks.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I do know why - because the baby was a full-fledged human, not a hairy pimple. If we kill that human, that's murder. If the mother kills it, that's "abortion". Seems like a pretty stupid distinction for a life she willingly created, doesn't it?

I'm a gonna go out on a limb here: So would the mauling death of the Lusby 8-month old by a pitbull be considered an abortion as well?

Sapidus

If I may ...

I'm a gonna go out on a limb here: So would the mauling death of the Lusby 8-month old by a pitbull be considered an abortion as well?

Can you even read the poster that you quoted?

Unless the pitbull was the 8 month olds mother then no it would not be abortion.

This_person

If I may ...

No, it's only not a problem if the mother has it killed. If anyone else kills it, it's killing a person - if the mother does it, it's all good.

warneckutz

If I may ...

Tough guy talk :lmao: You're such a spineless fruitcake.

Now if a dog took out you, your offspring (if that's possible) - that would be considered a favor.

Last edited: