Post your workout!

Ponytail

mrweb said:
Carried the clothes upstairs that I hung on the soloflex the other day.

I don't have a soloflex, but have a SWEET freeweight setup. It has a squat rack, so I've got all kinds of room and stuff hangin off it to support my worklights, drills, saws...I used to have clothes hangin off of it, but it's just too dusty now. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I move my ab-lounger out away from the wall, vacuum in that spot, then move it back against the wall. Sometimes I do that with the treadmill, also.

BS Gal said:
I move my ab-lounger out away from the wall, vacuum in that spot, then move it back against the wall. Sometimes I do that with the treadmill, also.
:hot: I hope you avoid trying to accomplish both in one day...:shocking:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ponytail said:
I don't have a soloflex, but have a SWEET freeweight setup. It has a squat rack, so I've got all kinds of room and stuff hangin off it to support my worklights, drills, saws...I used to have clothes hangin off of it, but it's just too dusty now. :yay:

:shakinghead: :lmao:

I went through the same thing a long time ago. Now I have it pared down to a set of dumbells, a medicine ball, a dip/pullup station, and my heavy bag. That's about it.

R

remaxrealtor

kwillia said:
I just finished 30 minutes on the eliptical... when I'm done drinking my water, I'll hit the free weights then 30 minutes on the eliptical again.
I love the eliptical. You can see the calories burn away. I recently lost the 40 lbs. I put on from opening a pizza restaurant :jameo: . I really enjoy working out again. Horseback 3-4 days a week (seven if I could get away with it!) and I love the 11:45 "on the ball" class taught by Julie at the Pro Fitness in the square.

Ponytail

Lugnut said:
:shakinghead: :lmao:

I went through the same thing a long time ago. Now I have it pared down to a set of dumbells, a medicine ball, a dip/pullup station, and my heavy bag. That's about it.

Climbin up and down ladders and taking my dog for a pull around the block is about all I get nowadays. Oh yea, on some Tuesdays and Thursdays I get dragged around the dojo. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm on my way to the gym right now...

Lugnut said:
What did you do today?!

I was short on time so did some bodyweight exercise circuits at lunch and headed back to work.

I WILL do;

30 mins treadmill, 3 miles.

then

3 sets *12 chest (sitting press)
3 sets *12 fly
3 sets *12 delts
5 sets crunch
3*12 tri
3*12 pull down
3 *12 sets barbell curl ascending to fail
3*12 sitting machine curl (the load up one, can't remember name)
3*12 calf raise
3*12 leg press
3*12 leg curl

maybe some other leg crap, inner/outer thigh (the 'girl' machines)

There's 14, I'm missing one.

3*12 back

I've been resting my shoulder for 4 days, legs for 3. This is going to SO suck...until I'm done.

Then, it'll be great!

warneckutz

Shoulders & Triceps

Shoulders

Seated 1-arm D-Bell Side Laterals - 4 sets
Rev. Pec Deck - 4 sets
Standing B-Bell Military Press - 3 sets
Front D-Bell Raise - 3 sets
B-Bell Shrugs - 4 sets
Hammer Strength Shrugs - 4 sets
W/G & C/G B-Bell Lateral Raise - 6 sets

Triceps

Close-Grip Bench - 4 sets
V-Bar Cable Pushdown - 4 sets
Dual-Arm D-Bell Overhead Extensions - 4 sets

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
hour of cardio each day, starting to throw some cross training in there as well. Starting a new routine on Monday.