Post your workout!

B

Big Fatty

After you finish your tub of Monster Milk, I'd get something else. That's some extremely over-priced protein, in my opinion.

Monster Milk (4.44lb jug = 24 servings/2 scoops=50g of protein) = $64.99/$2.71 per serving

(They do throw in some sort of BCAA complex, creatine complex and fat/lipid complex BUT you could add those supplements on the side for less)

OR

You can buy Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey (10lb bag = 77 servings/scoops=48g of protein) = $79.99/$1.04 per serving

I agree with Ant. Monster Milk, while a great product, is too pricey. Biotest makes some great stuff that is a little better and less pricey.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was looking for something more along the lines of a "recovery" drink and not so much of a bulk builder. Can you you have it both ways? 20 ozs 3o mins after my workout is tough to drink it down....

Bonehead

Swam

1800 yards (little over a mile) in 72 degree water today Brrrrrrrrrr. Amazing what 10 degrees water temperature makes during a swim.

B

Big Fatty

I was looking for something more along the lines of a "recovery" drink and not so much of a bulk builder. Can you you have it both ways? 20 ozs 3o mins after my workout is tough to drink it down....

Yes, you can. "Surge" from Biotest is a product geared just for recovery purposes. However, you will only BULK up if you eat and train to BULK up.
There are many products out there that can aid in recovery.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yes, you can. "Surge" from Biotest is a product geared just for recovery purposes. However, you will only BULK up if you eat and train to BULK up.
There are many products out there that can aid in recovery.

Definitely not training to bulk up, just trying to get rid this personal floatation device that I have acquired over the years. Like you read earlier mostly cardio so far but I start something else on Monday with more aerobics mixed in with strength and some weight training.

Thanks for the info, I may be pestering you and War some more as I follow this path.

-16 in 3 1/2 weeks.

B

Big Fatty

Definitely not training to bulk up, just trying to get rid this personal floatation device that I have acquired over the years. Like you read earlier mostly cardio so far but I start something else on Monday with more aerobics mixed in with strength and some weight training.

Thanks for the info, I may be pestering you and War some more as I follow this path.

-16 in 3 1/2 weeks.

Steady-state and Interval Cardio, Strength Training, Better Eating Habits, Better Lifestyle Habits = Better Fitness and Health

B

Big Fatty

Steady-state and Interval Cardio, Strength Training, Better Eating Habits, Better Lifestyle Habits = Better Fitness and Health

PinnaclePerform would have also added in Balance training to that also. :dye:

C

campinmutt

I run 5 miles...then do 50 min of power scuplt ( weights) and then 50 min of cardio...sometimes I will add alittle 30 min bike ride....sometimes not...lol ...I am down 34 lbs since Jan 1.....only 1 more pound to my goal weight,,ran my first 5K this past saturday ...finished in 32 mins...a personal best