Prayers needed for one of us...

Wisecrackin"

Paso is banned so I am using my MPD...

Our Remax was thrown (thank god not from one of the two horses I sold her) on Monday 2pm..She was medvaced out she has skull fx with swelling..cracked ribs..broken leg and she has messed up teeth..She is coming home tonight..lets have some prayers and good words for her..

:huggy: Remax we love you..if you need anything call Paso

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wisecrackin" said:
Our Remax was thrown (thank god not from one of the two horses I sold her) on Monday 2pm..She was medvaced out she has skull fx with swelling..cracked ribs..broken leg and she has messed up teeth..She is coming home tonight..lets have some prayers and good words for her..
OMG! Are you serious?? I'm sorry to hear that and hope she's going to be okay.

(And you should be unbanned by now but stop posting those pictures.)

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Wisecrackin" said:

That is terrible. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Wisecrackin" said:

I'm VERY sorry to hear! What happened? Is she going to be OK? I'll help with whatever I can!

M

Mousebaby

HOLY!! I hope things are alright! Yes definitely let us know if there is anything needed! :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Wisecrackin" said:

Prayers are with her. :flowers: Hope she recovers real quick.

J

jaybeeztoo

:yikes: I got chills reading this. Speedy recovery Remax!! I hope she'll be okay!! :jameo: See why I am such a puzzy?

(Paso, WC, Appy...What did you get banned for? I miss all the good stuff :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisecrackin"

jaybeeztoo said:
(Paso, WC, Appy...What did you get banned for? I miss all the good stuff :lol:)

Just please never ask me about "Pony people" TVM

same pic got appday banned for life...but I edited it this time as Paso..only got 3 days out for the edited version.. :lmao: