Prayers needed for one of us...

Carm

I got a horse again!! :)
So Sorry

I hope you're feeling better and back in the saddle soon ReMax. Hearing this makes me more patent to ride. Maybe lunging for a couple more weeks IS the wise thing to do.
I'll say a prayer for you ReMax.
I am a Puzzy, I am a Puzzy

FrmGrl

Get some!
Remax, so very sorry. Please get better soon. A skull Fx with intercranial swelling can be dangerous. Please make sure someone is keeping a very close watch on her for the next few days (which I am sure her family will) Again prayers go out to Remax! :huggy:

Thomas99

Oh my! My family will keep you in our prayers! Get well soon! 2 years ago I went through this too...its hell. Keep your spirits high and stay positive!

2baymares

My prayers are with you Remax. We all have taken unlucky spills, but it sounds like yours is quite serious. Just remember not to rush your recovery and take your time. Good luck.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just got ahold of R he said she is asleep right now..he said she will be hurting for awhile..she does have a broken knee and is all bruised up..and she will have a headache for awhile..will get more information tomorrow..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
Just got ahold of R he said she is asleep right now..he said she will be hurting for awhile..she does have a broken knee and is all bruised up..and she will have a headache for awhile..will get more information tomorrow..

I hope she has a speedy recovery. Let us know if there is somewhere we can send cards.

Cowgirl

Everyone, this is a perfect reminder to please wear your helmets. Every ride! It won't prevent a spill, but it will definitely protect you in case you do fall.
Best wishes for Remax.

R

riderup

Cowgirl said:
Everyone, this is a perfect reminder to please wear your helmets. Every ride! It won't prevent a spill, but it will definitely protect you in case you do fall.
Best wishes for Remax.
I don't know you Remax, but I hope you feel better soon.