PREDATOR killed my chickens

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I asked you to pick me up info Bahahahaha....
So much for your "help"

Have fun picking on someone else because you dont bother me !! :wench::killingme:killingme

Arkie, It might help if you took care of your animals instead of going around picking up bodies and trying to trap and kill ALL the other animals in your neighborhood. Esp when it comes to trapping peoples cats!

Build a (new) better chicken coop and they wont get eaten.
It is that simple sweetie!
You and Baja have fun!!!:whistle:

Think you need to change your Location as you are NOT on "planet earth" ..... you exhibit all signs of being a space cadet, fo sho

bcp

In My Opinion
I asked you to pick me up info Bahahahaha....
So much for your "help"

Have fun picking on someone else because you dont bother me !! :wench::killingme:killingme

Arkie, It might help if you took care of your animals instead of going around picking up bodies and trying to trap and kill ALL the other animals in your neighborhood. Esp when it comes to trapping peoples cats!

Build a (new) better chicken coop and they wont get eaten.
It is that simple sweetie!
You and Baja have fun!!!:whistle:
If cats are running loose, they need to be trapped and put down, or just shot if you live where you can do it.
If it is someones cat sneaking in and killing the chickens, then she should sue the people that claim ownership, of nobody claims ownership, kill the cat.
I would trap it, try to get an owner to admit to it being theirs, and if not, I would either kill it or have it put down.

Next time maybe someone would think about keeping the cat under control.

oh, and I have nothing against using feral kittens for bait when fishing off shore.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Three that I've seen. Inkpen, Moochkitty and Katelin :yay: I'm waiting for a 4th :lol:

Ya know Cricket, Back then I had thin skin and had never been the target of so many faceless, nameless bullies in my life! Never been on a forum before.

So I had to hide (like you all do ) behind made up names and cartoon faces.

Now with thicker skin and a real life " I really dont care about you or what you say because if you bully here, then you bully in real life...and I dont care about your bully behavior.

You love to pick on people who have disabilities, love to work for and advocate for the weak and injured, and because I am not like you, ( I don't drink, smoke or mess around) I am a target for your nasty, foul mouthed comments.
Well, no matter what you say, or how much time you waste looking up old threads and posting it, it does not bother me!

If you want to shoot cats, have fun
..if you want to use feral kittens for fish bait, good luck.
Shoot, cook, eat squirrels....enjoy!! (watch out for parasites)
Want to keep them as pets, have fun..
Do what you want, say what you want...it is your life, your consequences.

and Baha you what me to "fu ck myself with a crowbar"....aint gonna happen and how dare you post such stuff on a public forum. With comments like that I really wonder how you treat women in real life.
I cant believe you REALLY are not an abuser at some level.

So have fun, enjoy,and I thank you for all the time and attention you are giving me instead of talking about more important matters! I am not flattered..really...

Remember..sticks and stones will hurt my bones, but names can NEVER hurt me.!

Have a nice nite!!!:howdy:

Hank

my war
Ya know Cricket, Back then I had thin skin and had never been the target of so many faceless, nameless bullies in my life! Never been on a forum before.

Now with thicker skin and a real life " I really dont care about you or what you say because if you bully here, then you bully in real life...and I dont care about your bully behavior.

You love to pick on people who have disabilities, love to work for and advocate for the weak and injured, and because I am not like you, ( I don't drink, smoke or mess around) I am a target for your nasty, foul mouthed comments.
Well, no matter what you say, or how much time you waste looking up old threads and posting it, it does not bother me!

and Baha you what me to "fu ck myself with a crowbar"....aint gonna happen and how dare you post such stuff on a public forum. With comments like that I really wonder how you treat women in real life.

So have fun, enjoy,and I thank you for all the time and attention you are giving me instead of talking about more important matters! I am not flattered..really...

Wow!!! What a hypocrite! You bully, pick on and stalk Arkie.... :twitch:

cricketmd

OMF - gosh!! :killingme: You bully the crap out of people on here and their animal issues, you bully Cattitude, ArkRescue and others and yet I'm the bully because I simply called out another MPD of yours - MoochCat? Really? That makes me a bully?? :killingme: Sticks and stones don't break your bones but apparently me calling you out on another MPD DID deserve you to get your panties in wad. Remember... its just a post, not a dick, dont take it so hard up the azz! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So I had to hide (like you all do ) behind made up names and cartoon faces. We don't hide. In fact, a LOT of people have met me. There are open threads for meet & greets. Maybe if you stopped jumping peoples ass for no reason you'd be better liked. Just sayin....:bubble:

and Baha you what me to "fu ck myself with a crowbar"....aint gonna happen and how dare you post such stuff on a public forum. With comments like that I really wonder how you treat women in real life. I cant believe you REALLY are not an abuser at some level. How dare I? How dare you pick on Arkie who hasn't said a stern word to anyone on here? Now who's the abuser again?? Believe what you want but ask anyone who's met me what I'm like. I post what others are thinking but don't wish to post themselves.
Lets not forget ole somd_elf. The classic meltdown thread. :killingme
She had it deleted but you can get some info here: http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/196646-somd-elf-poofed-3.html

Why did you delete all Elfs posts and the thread Katelin?? Maybe embarrassed by one of your meltdowns? :coffee: