Pregger Cravings..

mamissa3

sockgirl77 said:
Oooooooooh...me too! I'm baking blueberry cheesecake muffins right now. Oh, you have to try blueberry tea. :yum:

Jazzy, do you deliver?
Blueberry Cheesecake muffins sound sooooo good lol I have never tried blurberry tea!

ocean733

I lived with my sister when she was pregnant and she did the grocery shopping.

Because of her craving, we practically lived off of Fiddle Faddle for months. :lmao:

EmilyP.Deigh

Chasey_Lane said:

You all are very funny. Wasn't she married w/ baby 1? Sure, maybe baby 2 was an 'oops,' but you dont' know that. And didn't she already say she was on BC with this one? Why don't you let her worry about her own lessons.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
EmilyP.Deigh said:
You all are very funny. Wasn't she married w/ baby 1? Sure, maybe baby 2 was an 'oops,' but you dont' know that. And didn't she already say she was on BC with this one? Why don't you let her worry about her own lessons.
:poorbaby:

sockgirl77

Thanks. Wait a few months. Then I will be asking you to rub my belly. Hey, that would be a great smilie. Maybe one with one hand rubbing belly and the other hand patting the head. :lol:

SoMDGirl42

sockgirl77 said:
Thing 1: Spicy food, Tomato based sauces, no sweets.
Thing 2: Sweets, Cream based sauces, no spicy food.
This One: Sweets, Tomato based sauces, no spicy food.

What do that mean? Daddy says that I am having twins, one of each. :jet:
Sounds like a severe case of heartburn to me! Good luck.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
Oooooooooh...me too! I'm baking blueberry cheesecake muffins right now. Oh, you have to try blueberry tea. :yum:

Jazzy, do you deliver?

It depends on where you are in Florida. The boonies - no. A party place - hell yeah! :yahoo:

J

julz20684

sockgirl77 said:

Jazzy, do you deliver?

:yikes: You want JAZZY to deliver the baby?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
I am in Palm Coast which is smack dab between Daytona and St. Augustine. :howdy:

:cartwheel I've got friends in that area that I've never visited since they moved down there several years ago. Road trip! :clap: