Pregger Cravings..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Just be sure that whoever you ask volunteers to deliver it for you and then when you bring them a jug of paint thinner and tell them it is gas and and they use it and the mower starts but sounds like a howitzer, they will go get tools, fresh gas and come allllllllllll the way back out to your house in the pouring rain to drain the bad fuel and put new fuel in it. :yay:

:drama:

I told you the gas had been there for awhile, YOU said it was fine and poured it in there. I had nothing to do with that. :shrug:

But I do appreciate you fixing it and getting it to work, then "P"ing in my yard. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Turn key, rrrr-rrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

What do YOU think?
I could probably fix it. But I am not appreciated :drama:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
You may have the last word.......and the non functioning mower :neener:

Yes, I will have the last word. And it won't be broked for long. I have connections. :cool:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Yes, I will have the last word. And it won't be broked for long. I have connections. :cool:
When DoWhat is sitting in your yard surrounded by mower parts and can't remember how to put it back together you can call me. Maybe I will answer.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
When DoWhat is sitting in your yard surrounded by mower parts and can't remember how to put it back together you can call me. Maybe I will answer.

Who said anything about DoWhat? :bubble: