President Trump accused of sexual assault.

This_person

As long as public officials let these supposedly false accusers off the hook you will continue to see this as a political tool.
Besides, this isn’t some minor slander, this is ‘he raped me’. That’s a serious claim and it should be dealt with seriously.
So serious, they told MSNBC and not the police :lmao:

officeguy

As long as public officials let these supposedly false accusers off the hook you will continue to see this as a political tool.
Besides, this isn’t some minor slander, this is ‘he raped me’. That’s a serious claim and it should be dealt with seriously.

The courts are who let these accusers off the hook. For you and me, if someone made such a on its face false accusation, it could be a reasonable course of action to sue the perpetrator and with any luck we could even get an uncollectable judgement. Public officials have historically not been able to use the courts to defend against this type of attack.

We would stop see this being used as a political tool if we didn't have a highly partisan leftist press that will pick up any scurrilous accusation and run with it. That Lemon guy ran the 'Billy Bush' tape 5 times in a row during his show last night. 'Bbbut if he said this, he must have done that'. If the press had looked at this, decided that there is nothing to it and let it die, the only place it may have popped up would have been a Kamala Harris campaign ad during the main election. The Stormy Daniels deal was a legit story. There were pictures of the two together and it is clear what line of business she is in, turns out the story was the real deal.

Midnightrider

The courts are who let these accusers off the hook. For you and me, if someone made such a on its face false accusation, it could be a reasonable course of action to sue the perpetrator and with any luck we could even get an uncollectable judgement. Public officials have historically not been able to use the courts to defend against this type of attack.

We would stop see this being used as a political tool if we didn't have a highly partisan leftist press that will pick up any scurrilous accusation and run with it. That Lemon guy ran the 'Billy Bush' tape 5 times in a row during his show last night. 'Bbbut if he said this, he must have done that'. If the press had looked at this, decided that there is nothing to it and let it die, the only place it may have popped up would have been a Kamala Harris campaign ad during the main election. The Stormy Daniels deal was a legit story. There were pictures of the two together and it is clear what line of business she is in, turns out the story was the real deal.
Please, the media uses this stuff against anyone regardless of party. Bill Clinton was skewered by the media.

Celebrities sue people, and win, with some frequency. Trump wouldn’t even need to win. Just suing them would be 3nough to discourage false accusations. But again, this isn’t some minor false claim. This is ‘he raped me’. That’s as serious as you get short of murder.

officeguy

Please, the media uses this stuff against anyone regardless of party. Bill Clinton was skewered by the media.

Yet he never went to prison for the things he did.

Celebrities sue people, and win, with some frequency. Trump wouldn’t even need to win. Just suing them would be 3nough to discourage false accusations. But again, this isn’t some minor false claim. This is ‘he raped me’. That’s as serious as you get short of murder.

Oh, so you advocate doing what 'celebrity trump' used to do on a regular basis: To file frivilous suits just to drag your opponent into spending money on defending himself. Now that he is a public official, there is a zero chance of winning any of this litigation and it would tie up some of his time. History (and with that I mean Bill Clinton) has shown that those kind of bimbo eruptions are best dealt with by ignoring them.

I think Avenatti is going to see jailtime. Not for his attacks on the president, but for being a liar and a thief. By now, nobody even remembers the names of most of his clients.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Midnightrider

Yet he never went to prison for the things he did.

Oh, so you advocate doing what 'celebrity trump' used to do on a regular basis: To file frivilous suits just to drag your opponent into spending money on defending himself. Now that he is a public official, there is a zero chance of winning any of this litigation and it would tie up some of his time. History (and with that I mean Bill Clinton) has shown that those kind of bimbo eruptions are best dealt with by ignoring them.

I think Avenatti is going to see jailtime. Not for his attacks on the president, but for being a liar and a thief. By now, nobody even remembers the names of most of his clients.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
You might see accusations of rape as frivolous, but I don’t. There is nothing frivolous about suing someone who makes that false accusation. I also think you are crazy if you think trump couldn’t win if the claims were untrue. No court is going to say ‘well you are a public figure, people can accuse you of sex crimes now’.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

BOP

Oh yeah, this woman comes across as very credible

From Ace of Spades HQ:
683 3 What's wrong with her fa-a-a-a-a-a-ace?
Posted by: Mr. Peebles at June 25, 2019 12:08 PM (oVJmc)
===================================

If Max Headroom had a daughter? Or a son who identifies as a daughter? We're not here to judge.
Posted by: AOC's Left Brain at June 25, 2019 07:25 PM (9//Ek)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who believes this woman's story is a mindless bot who wants to believe and there is nothing that will dissuade them. They have blind hatred - for our President, btw - and live in their own reality.

They're still hanging onto the Jesse Smollett hoax, fer cryin out loud.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Sexual Assault Accuser: Most People Think of Rape as ‘Sexy’

"You don't feel like a victim?" Cooper asked.

"I was not thrown on the ground and ravished which the word rape carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It hurt. It just — it just — you know," Carroll responded.

"But I think most people think of rape as — it is a violent assault. It is not — ," Cooper began.

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy," Carroll said.

"Let's take a short break," Cooper said.

"Think of the fantasies," Carroll interjected.

"We will take a quick break if you can stick around. We'll talk more on the other side," Cooper continued.

"You're fascinating to talk to," Carroll said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"But I think most people think of rape as — it is a violent assault. It is not — ," Cooper began.

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy," Carroll said.

"Let's take a short break," Cooper said.

"Think of the fantasies," Carroll interjected.

When the newsbots are blathering about this interview, they have cut this particular exchange. They don't want their audience to know that this Trump accuser thinks rape is "sexy".

And now, of course, we find out that she lifted her story directly from an episode of Law & Order.

At some point you'd think the media would at least give these nutters a cursory vetting before they start slobbering on them, especially after that Michael Avenatti fiasco.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Christine Blasey Ford? Once Kavanaugh was confirmed they dropped her ass like a hot potato.

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
She told Anderson Cooper that "most people find rape sexy". "Think of the fantasies," she said.

I have some sympathy for Anderson. He's pretty much allowed CNN to destroy his career, and now he's reduced to gaping at crazy people for a living.

How is rape sexy? God bless US, each and everyone. That woman was truly scary to watch. Yikes! Our country is on the edge of the cliff, as Baja used to say.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I believe this woman has made up this story from watching or reading some story, and now actually believe it herself.
Maybe someone wrote something similar to this to her in her advice column, and she liked it and decided to use it.
Who knows.?