Pro-Life

eddy1

When it's your body it's your choice. Until you've had to make that choice you have no ####ing opinion. While I don't agree with abortion for birth control purposes there are some circumstances that it is definitely an option.

Of course I have a right to an opinion. There are two people that made that child; one may not want to abort that life. If it is a situation where the mother's life is in danger due to the birth, that's a different story, but if it is a matter of convenience, then both parties are involved.

It’s funny, but some of the same women say it’s all up to them until they file for the child support.

I say the child belongs to both. The woman wasn’t too worried about the inconvenience when she spread her legs. Same thing goes for the man paying support. He wasn’t worried about the consequences in the time he was conceiving the child.

sockgirl77

Of course I have a right to an opinion. There are two people that made that child; one may not want to abort that life. If it is a situation where the mother's life is in danger due to the birth, that's a different story, but if it is a matter of convenience, then both parties are involved.

It’s funny, but some of the same women say it’s all up to them until they file for the child support.

I say the child belongs to both. The woman wasn’t too worried about the inconvenience when she spread her legs. Same thing goes for the man paying support. He wasn’t worried about the consequences in the time he was conceiving the child.

And what about in cases of rape and/or incest?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
There is not a thread for unwanted animals, this thread is about unwanted humans,
And you fit right in.

You're parents were pro-life for some reason. If they had known you were going to a cold hearted SOB they may have chosen death.
Like yours should have. They must be so proud of their little felon son.

I believe that once that sperm and egg meet that is a baby. :shrug:
You're not very smart. It's a friggin blood clot.

Do you have the balls (or should I say vagina) to look at these pictures?

The photos in this gallery are of Patrick and Sarah.

or these? New Page 1

Or would you rather just bury your head in the sand?

If you think this is okay, you are inhuman.
You're an idiot. You don't have to wait 6 months to abort. First 4-6 weeks and it's a friggin blod clot!! It's not human and cannot live outside of the mother! :duh:

libby

And you fit right in.

Like yours should have. They must be so proud of their little felon son.

You're not very smart. It's a friggin blood clot.

You're an idiot. You don't have to wait 6 months to abort. First 4-6 weeks and it's a friggin blod clot!! It's not human and cannot live outside of the mother! :duh:

I'm an idiot? Did you look at the pictures? Your signature seems to condemn liberals because you don't believe they look at the facts. Well, clearly you are ignoring the facts that are indisputable in those pictures.

Go to any OB's office and you'll see the development of an unborn baby. Long before most women realize they are even pregnant the baby has formed much of what makes it identifiable as a human being.
And what about the legalities involved in this? You say "You don't have to wait 6 mos..." Does that mean you're against abortion eventually? At what moment does that baby deserve protection?

Just because a baby isn't convenient or "wanted" doesn't mean anyone has the right to kill it.

Try walking a mile in their shoes and than give an opinion..

You have no clue the shoes I've walked in. You don't know why I am vehemently pro-life. Perhaps I care about the truth of abortion for some reason other than a desire to control someone else's life; just maybe I want women to know what I was never told. How 'bout that?

Go G-Men

You have no clue the shoes I've walked in. You don't know why I am vehemently pro-life. Perhaps I care about the truth of abortion for some reason other than a desire to control someone else's life; just maybe I want women to know what I was never told. How 'bout that?

How bout that? Still leads back to giving your opinion and letting the girl make the decision that best fits her needs..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm an idiot? Did you look at the pictures? Your signature seems to condemn liberals because you don't believe they look at the facts. Well, clearly you are ignoring the facts that are indisputable in those pictures.

Go to any OB's office and you'll see the development of an unborn baby. Long before most women realize they are even pregnant the baby has formed much of what makes it identifiable as a human being.
And what about the legalities involved in this? You say "You don't have to wait 6 mos..." Does that mean you're against abortion eventually? At what moment does that baby deserve protection?

Just because a baby isn't convenient or "wanted" doesn't mean anyone has the right to kill it.

I've seen those pictures. You're using shock and awe tactics that don't work with me. I don't care what shoes you've walked in or why you're pro-life. To each his own. Spread your word but do it accurately!! There is no baby when the friggin sperm hits the egg or for weeks after that. Some people will believe anything. :duh:

Yes I believe there is a point where the fetus should not be aborted. My opinion (yes I am entitled regardless what you and Merlin think) is that abortion is acceptable within the first 2-3 months. It is not a sentient being. If it cannot live outside the mother (even with medical assistance) then it is not a baby and can be aborted. However, abortion is not ok when it can live outside the womb (unless the mothers life is in danger).

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You didn't do your homework before having your abortion, did you.

eddy1

I've seen those pictures. You're using shock and awe tactics that don't work with me. I don't care what shoes you've walked in or why you're pro-life. To each his own. Spread your word but do it accurately!! There is no baby when the friggin sperm hits the egg or for weeks after that. Some people will believe anything. :duh:

Yes I believe there is a point where the fetus should not be aborted. My opinion (yes I am entitled regardless what you and Merlin think) is that abortion is acceptable within the first 2-3 months. It is not a sentient being. If it cannot live outside the mother (even with medical assistance) then it is not a baby and can be aborted. However, abortion is not ok when it can live outside the womb (unless the mothers life is in danger).

:yeahthat:

SoccerMom2

My turn! My turn! I couldn't wait to get in here and get My turn! My Turn! You're so manly, My turn, my turn, my turn. That actually is kinda faggy if you ask me, my turn my turn my turn my turn. How bratty does that sound.

That's not nice to say!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Let's see. I have one of those, and I"m pro life. The idea of ripping apart a helpless infant so that I can use my vagina to satisfy my desire for sex is selfish in the extreme.

Kind of like bulimia. Satisfy your cravings and then get rid of it all. Sick and very selfish.

I was unaware that being pregnant made one unable to have sex. I guess I missed that day in health class.

SoccerMom2

I am pro choice and i will not be ashamed to say it! Here's some tips to not getting pregnant.

1. Use condoms
2. Use birth control
3. Keep your damn legs closed!

It is not hard at all. All you do is take your left leg and your right leg and move them together and keep it that way. I am so sick of seeing girls with 5 babies all look like from different guys with tons of wic checks. They are in the store complaining about how they don't get enough food stamp and etc but yet they are all decked out in all the latest fashions!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I was unaware that being pregnant made one unable to have sex. I guess I missed that day in health class.

I was thinking the same thing. :killingme These arguments always make me think..and the shock and awe photos are indeed sad..but hardly will change a mind..pro choice does not mean Pro-abortion. It means that you realize that a decision like that should be made between a woman, God, and her doctor. Sad to say but I have known several women who have gotten abortions (friends as well as in a clinical setting)..in each case..I believe it was better that way. I think that pro-liferss and pro-choicers are having the wrong discussion. More important is prevention of these unwanted pregnancies in the first place..and any women who would knowingly go without protection, with the full intent of having an abortion when she got pregnant..does not need to be the parent of a child anyway, clearly she is far to stupid and selfish to do even a mediocre job. I just wish pro-lifers didnt act so morally superior...God will judge, do not presume to do it for him.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Go to any OB's office and you'll see the development of an unborn baby. Long before most women realize they are even pregnant the baby has formed much of what makes it identifiable as a human being.And what about the legalities involved in this? You say "You don't have to wait 6 mos..." Does that mean you're against abortion eventually? At what moment does that baby deserve protection?

Oh really... So if I show you a 4 week old human fetus and a 4 week old monkey fetus you'll be able to tell them apart? :popcorn:

sockgirl77

In cases of rape or incest, I would hope the father was in jail taking away any rights for him to decide on what happens to the child.

And if they are not? If the rapist fled? Should that victim have to carry and raise that child?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I was thinking the same thing. :killingme These arguments always make me think..and the shock and awe photos are indeed sad..but hardly will change a mind..pro choice does not mean Pro-abortion. It means that you realize that a decision like that should be made between a woman, God, and her doctor. Sad to say but I have known several women who have gotten abortions (friends as well as in a clinical setting)..in each case..I believe it was better that way. I think that pro-liferss and pro-choicers are having the wrong discussion. More important is prevention of these unwanted pregnancies in the first place..and any women who would knowingly go without protection, with the full intent of having an abortion when she got pregnant..does not need to be the parent of a child anyway, clearly she is far to stupid and selfish to do even a mediocre job. I just wish pro-lifers didnt act so morally superior...God will judge, do not presume to do it for him.

:yay:

libby

How bout that? Still leads back to giving your opinion and letting the girl make the decision that best fits her needs..

No, it's giving the facts, so a woman can make an informed decision. You're absolutely right that no woman will choose life based on my opinion, which is why I make the case for my opinion with facts.
You, on the other hand, support your opinion with opinion.

libby

There is no baby when the friggin sperm hits the egg or for weeks after that.

I've said many times on this forum that, while I am pro-life, I think reasonable people can disagree about the morality of abortion in the first trimester. That is not the same as thinking it is still an objective wrong.