Pro-Life

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
That's one reason I can say that reasonable people can disagree. But my opinion on the first trimester is that it is still innocent life (to borrow from what others are saying), and I believe that the unborn baby is a separate human being from the first moment of conception. If I am wrong, I would rather err on that side than choosing abortion and being mistaken about the what was actually done.

When Roe v. Wade was decided we knew a lot less than we know now. As technology has advanced we have been able to see the miracle of life at earlier and earlier stages. I believe it was you who said that as long as a baby can live outside of the womb then it should be protected. Well, 10 and 20 years ago we couldn't take care of the babies we do now. Did that make it okay to kill 23 wk. preborn babies 25 years ago, but not now?
Well heck, just wait until the technology arrives when we can take an egg, smack it with a sperm, stick it in a medical crash dummy and 9 months later we have a human. :duh:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I cry to admin whenever Mike posts my criminal history because I'm a big pussy
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, Take 10 down, Tommy sucks them down, 89 bottles of beer on the wall.....
:otter::otter::otter::otter:

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, Take 10 down, Tommy drives around town, 79 bottles of beer on the wall.....

JollyRoger

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, Take 10 down, Tommy sucks them down, 89 bottles of beer on the wall.....

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, Take 10 down, Tommy drives around town, 79 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Try arguing with a point! 69 bottles left, as if you don't drink? I would hate to be that stupid without a 12 pack in me!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I know my parents wish they had aborted me.
Damn Tommy, you really go all out!!!! :otter::otter::otter::otter:

Look, he won't pay his bills...
Complaint No: 001(CEDAR POINT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION) Vs:(JollyRoger)
Type: REGULAR CLAIM
Complaint Status: ACTIVE
Status Date: 08/14/2006Filing Date:08/07/2006Amount $657.88 Last Activity Date:10/11/2006

And he writes bad checks...
Charge No: 001Description:BD CHECK/UTTER LESS $100
Statute: CR.8.103.(a)Description:BD CHECK/UTTER LESS $100
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 1141MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 07/05/2006 To: 07/05/2006

A warrant....
Charge: Article:TASec:21Sub-Sec:902Para:B1Code:
Description: (DRIVING, ATTEMPTING TO DRIVE) VEH. WHILE IMPAIRED BY ALCOHOL
Location Stopped: RT235 WILDWOOD BLVD CALIFORNIA MD
Contributed to Accident?: NO Personal Injury?: NO
Fine: 0 Related Citation Number: 0EB14944
Vehicle Tag: State: MD Vehicle Description: 92CHEV
Disposition Information
Plea:
Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR

Another warrant...
Charge: Article:TASec:13Sub-Sec:401Para:HCode:
Description: DRIVING VEH. ON HWY. WITH SUSPENDED REGISTRATION
Fine: 280 Related Citation Number: 0EB14945
Disposition Information
Plea:

Warrant #3
Charge: Article:TASec:16Sub-Sec:303Para:DCode:
Description: PERSON DRIVING MOTOR VEH. ON (HWY., PUBLIC USE PROPERTY) ON REVOKED LIC. AND PRIVILEGE
Fine: 0 Related Citation Number: 0EB14942
Disposition Information
Plea:

Oooo.... your bail bondsman isn't happy!

Judgment Type: FORFEITURE OF BOND RECORDEDJudgment Date:10/25/2007
Judgment Amount: $3,150.00 Judgment Interest:$0.00Costs:$20.00Other Amounts:$0.00

Our own lil felon...
Charge No: 001Description:FTA/FELONY DEFENDANT
Statute: CP.5-211.(b)Description:FTA/FELONY DEFENDANT
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 1474MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 10/15/2006 To: 10/15/2006 Victim Age:

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sux to be me. Good thing I didn't kill any babies while I was drunk driving.
You didnt do too well here Tommy... How many times did Bubba take you?? :killingme

Charge Description: (Driving,Attempting To Drive) Vehicle While Under The Influence
Offense Date From: 06/07/2003To:
Arrest Tracking No: Citation:CB41699
Charge Amend No: 0Sentence Version:0Charge Class:A
Disposition
Plea: Not GuiltyPlea Date:03/11/2004
Disposition: Guilty Disposition Date:03/25/2004
Jail
Life/Death:
Jail Term: Yrs:2Mos:0Days:0Hours:0
Suspended Term: Yrs:0Mos:6Days:0Hours:0
UnSuspended Term: Yrs:1Mos:6Days:0Hours:0
Jail Text: Defendant to be closely monitored at the SMCDC for alcohol disease/withdrawal and provided whatever medical treatment deemed appropriate.

Last edited:

eddy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockgirl77
Then you are not pro-life. You are pro-choice. You cannot be both.

No, that means that you are pro-choice

No, that is the label you put on it. Is a person who is anti-abortion, but for the death penalty pro-life? Is a person who is against abortion except when it comes to saving the mother's life pro-choice?

It isn't that simple to put a lable pro-this or pro-that on the issue. If I had my way there would be strict guidlines before a person could abort a fetus. Does that in your mind make me pro-life or pro-choice?

BuddyLee

Football addict
No, that is the label you put on it. Is a person who is anti-abortion, but for the death penalty pro-life? Is a person who is against abortion except when it comes to saving the mother's life pro-choice?

It isn't that simple to put a lable pro-this or pro-that on the issue. If I had my way there would be strict guidlines before a person could abort a fetus. Does that in your mind make me pro-life or pro-choice?
I agree with you. People like to paint the world in black and white when there are many shades of gray in between. Life and the innumerable amount of issues that encompass it aren't as simple as one or the other.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
pro life and pro choice are two labels given to distinguish between those that believe that abortion should not be allowed under any circumstances (pro life) and those that believe that it should be allowed, either with limits, or without (pro choice) They are labels of convenience in the delicate abortion debate, and are not meant to convey a person's over-arching view of the world. Those that are pro death penalty are called pro death penalty....the terms applied to the abortion debate have no bearing anywhere else.

B

BET

I’m sorry eddy1 but you are pro-choice. Pro-lifers are apposed to abortions for any reason (guidelines, circumstances, etc). The guidelines you speak of would be used by someone to make a “choice” as to whether an abortion is appropriate for a given person in a given situation. Others believe it is up to the individual, their family, church, synagogue, wicken coffee clutch or whatever to help make that choice. A choice is a selection among options, which by your own words are in favor of.

eddy1

I’m sorry eddy1 but you are pro-choice. Pro-lifers are apposed to abortions for any reason (guidelines, circumstances, etc). The guidelines you speak of would be used by someone to make a “choice” as to whether an abortion is appropriate for a given person in a given situation. Others believe it is up to the individual, their family, church, synagogue, wicken coffee clutch or whatever to help make that choice. A choice is a selection among options, which by your own words are in favor of.
For a person to die, rather than abort a child is a choice as well is it not? Even if we decide not to choose, we still have made a choice. My point is this debate is attempted to be decided by ideologues, who can not label me as to what I am. It isn't that easy. You can call me pro-choice, but I know I am anti-abortion. I know that I value life! How can YOU decide what I am?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Funny, I thought being an American gave me the right to have an opinion. I didn't realize elitists such as yourself made the rules.

Sure have an opinion all you want, this thread is because some drunk wants to spout off, if you want to agree with him, knock yourself out. (remember about laying down with dogs)

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Of course I have a right to an opinion. There are two people that made that child; one may not want to abort that life. If it is a situation where the mother's life is in danger due to the birth, that's a different story, but if it is a matter of convenience, then both parties are involved.

It’s funny, but some of the same women say it’s all up to them until they file for the child support.

I say the child belongs to both. The woman wasn’t too worried about the inconvenience when she spread her legs. Same thing goes for the man paying support. He wasn’t worried about the consequences in the time he was conceiving the child.

How about you get a choice when the woman gets the choice of surgically implanting a bowling ball in your ass.

eddy1

How about you get a choice when the woman gets the choice of surgically implanting a bowling ball in your ass.
While I am sure you are deeply familiar with things in your ass, gerbals,G I Joe's, bowling balls, etc, that's not my cup of tea.

Go G-Men

No, it's giving the facts, so a woman can make an informed decision. You're absolutely right that no woman will choose life based on my opinion, which is why I make the case for my opinion with facts.
You, on the other hand, support your opinion with opinion.[/QUOTE
I don't remember you stating facts... I do however you stating your opinion and I stated my disagreement with your opinion.

What facts do you speak of?