Protesters Breach Capital Building

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Easy to tell they are Trump supporters. Their eyes are closer together than average and their tooth-to-gum ratio is a bit off; the classic upper-case gums and lower-case teeth.

Yeah. We realize all you Admiral Ackbar types aren't' used to having 32 teeth.

We must look as scary as a shark to you when you see them all. :jet:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Nancy Peloski's office has a way to the roof - I know this because workers told me that it has access to the roof.

I would run up those stairs with my flag and scream from the top of the roof.

snowygirl

If it was reversed, you'd probably be saying that the Democrats were being power hungry thugs who don't respect democracy or freedom. And you'd be right.

So, why aren't you saying that about these protesters? Why are you talking about some alternative reality?
It’s true that what they are doing isn’t right, I was just giving my thought about what would have happened if it was reversed, for example the riots this past summer.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Some of the casualties: apparently a woman was shot and is in critical condition.
One person had a heart attack.
One person trying to scale the Capitol walls fell and was hurt.

SkylarkTempest

It’s true that what they are doing isn’t right, I was just giving my thought about what would have happened if it was reversed, for example the riots this past summer.

Right. Democracy is under assault and you're preoccupied with bias in the media.

glhs837

Power with Control
You're gonna get Venezuela, PERIOD.

This does no such thing.

If anything, this is like the weeks that led up to the Boston riots Sam Adams was involved in.

So you think this is it, time to overthrow government? What they hell do you think is ready to replace it?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So you think this is it, time to overthrow government? What they hell do you think is ready to replace it?
I didnt' say it'd have the same outcome. Just that the sentiment, anger, frustration etc. are similar.

255 years ago an entirely different outcome might have manifested had the British been a little more thoughtful.