Proudly Gay and Ordained? (Veering off into the unknown)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
xstarlikex said:
Too bad I can't make fun of American's food.
That's because you're neither creative nor culturally literate.

Spam
Ronald McDonald
Green ketchup

Just to name a few.

slightly_uneasy

vraiblonde said:
That's because you're neither creative nor culturally literate.

Spam
Ronald McDonald
Green ketchup

Just to name a few.

I thought this thread was about homosexuals and how they make jesus cry. speaking of making jesus cry, you know who we should direct all of this anger towards? those jews! they killed my jesus! not homosexuals. so lets stop bickering over spilled milk...or spam, ronald mcdonald or green ketchup.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
slightly_uneasy said:
you know who we should direct all of this anger towards? those jews!
Sparx, if you were any more transparent you would be Scotch tape.

We were talking about whether religious organizations should be able to have gay ministers/priests or not. We're not talking about Chinese people. Or Jews.

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
vraiblonde said:
Sparx, if you were any more transparent you would be Scotch tape.

We were talking about whether religious organizations should be able to have gay ministers/priests or not. We're not talking about Chinese people. Or Jews.

You are the one who is talking about scotch tape and sparx! I don't need to know about scotch tape and sparx. Crazy kids, with your rap music!

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
slightly_uneasy said:
I thought this thread was about homosexuals and how they make jesus cry. speaking of making jesus cry, you know who we should direct all of this anger towards? those jews! they killed my jesus! not homosexuals. so lets stop bickering over spilled milk...or spam, ronald mcdonald or green ketchup.

Poor Jesus getting killed by the jews. :patriot:

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:

Somehow I think you took that siggy out of context... it was in the crabbing section and we were discussing crabbint two people versus three on a boat :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Somehow I think you took that siggy out of context... it was in the crabbing section and we were discussing crabbint two people versus three on a boat :lol:
:whistle: I don't know what you're talking about. :angel:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
That's ok... just remember I own the internet... :roflmao: :killingme:

What happened to my post? You deleted it didn't you. You went above the powers of SOMD.com and since you own the internet you deleted it didn't you? Didn't you? :tantrum

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
What happened to my post? You deleted it didn't you. You went above the powers of SOMD.com and since you own the internet you deleted it didn't you? Didn't you? :tantrum

:biggin: :lol: