Proudly Gay and Ordained? (Veering off into the unknown)

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
She has a bit of a problem. :martini: :otter:

Blasted typos !!!! :banghead: A few months ago I was working on a Motion to Complicate instead of Consolidate after the spellcheck got a'hold of it... :roflmao: :cussing:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Good thing it's just that. For a minute I thought she was trying to call me fat. :whip:
Maybe I was wrong. I've heard she's a chubby-chaser. :shrug:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
xstarlikex said:
Give me a break. Do you get some satisfaction by calling people idiots on the internet? Some ego boosty? First of all, before you get all stupid, I was cleary stating the fact that hating homosexuals is just like being a racist. Quite stupid, if I do say so myself. It is ridiculous to hate homosexuals, or deny them to be ordained, just because of their sexual orientation.

And furthermore, I am Asian. My grandmother is Asian. My boyfriend is Asian, and my mother is Asian. So, let's not take everything so seriously.

Wasn't my statement just as stupid as calling homosexuals abominations of human exsistence? Exactly. :drama:
No, I get no ego boost. Just pointing it out. You would do well to explain yourself when you post as most normal people do. Sarcasm is not too well displayed through text and I cannot divine your ethnic background no matter what kind of pentium I may have. In a nutshell, you're still an idiot.