PSA CRE Neighborhood Watch

hotcoffee

An older model brown pick up truck has been reported along Little Cove Point Road and the back entrance of CRE.

Several windshields have been shattered by bricks and large rock.

One victim is still hospitalized.

Be aware when approaching any older model brown pick up truck.

:coffee:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
say it ain't so, CRE is such a wonderful place to live. Someone was actually hospitalized? That's horrible. Hope they make a full recovery. Very sad.

garyt27

INAFJ
An older model brown pick up truck has been reported along Little Cove Point Road and the back entrance of CRE.

Probably from P.F. or White Sands, Long Beach.

Bandmommy

Hmmmm

I think I'd be more worried about the kid with the "gun" arrested for the 4th time and released than I would a brown pick up.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Becky, please stop. You do more to hurt CRE with your posts than you are aware. You may think you are helping, but you aren't.

For some reason you want to keep CRE in the limelight. That means that people keep seeing your posts about CRE, most of which are negative. CRE has a bad reputation because of people like you.

jetmonkey

Why would they hospitalize a windshield :confused:

Beta84

They're out to get us

This post doesn't make sense. Is the pick up truck the one that is throwing things at other windshields? Why watch out for the pick up truck if it's the one that sounds like it's been damaged?

With $750000.00 Lake houses 1 mil bayfronts? I doubt it.
beaches, lakes, stables, clubhouse. campgrounds, etc.
What trailer park has that.?

That's what makes it a "glorified" trailer park according to them. And I bet the people with the 750k+ homes would love to disassociate themselves from the rest of it. That hurts their property value...expensive houses among much cheaper ones.

This post doesn't make sense. Is the pick up truck the one that is throwing things at other windshields? Why watch out for the pick up truck if it's the one that sounds like it's been damaged?

I was questioning the 'still hospitalized'. When did all this happen? Doesn't sound like a 'today' or 'yesterday' thing. If it was last week, the 'warning' is a bit late and the truck is probably long gone.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
...CRE has a bad reputation because of people like you.

I don't agree. I don't live in the CRE. CRE has a bad reputation to me because it has been the CRE. That is all.

Crime happens everywhere :shrug:

At one point, I was in and out of the CRE several times a week. I'd never want to live there.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't agree. I don't live in the CRE. CRE has a bad reputation to me because it has been the CRE. That is all.

Crime happens everywhere :shrug:

Yes, crime happens everywhere. But Becky loves to publicize it so much that people think that CRE has more of a problem than elsewhere.

garyt27

INAFJ

That's what makes it a "glorified" trailer park according to them. And I bet the people with the 750k+ homes would love to disassociate themselves from the rest of it. That hurts their property value...expensive houses among much cheaper ones.

When you go home, do you ride exclusively through Bev. Hills or the Hamptons?
There are nice places in St. Leonard but you don't have to go far to run through some not so nice areas.
I would say the average cost of a house in CRE is on par with most of the county.
What is North Beach? A slum?
People who live in glass houses........

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yes, crime happens everywhere. But Becky loves to publicize it so much that people think that CRE has more of a problem than elsewhere.

IMHO, Becky's posts and rants do nothing to help the image of CRE. As an owner of a nice home, my property values diminish every time she comes on here as a representative of CRE. Her letter to the editor in last week's Calvert Recorder makes her sound like an imbecile.
I take care of my home and yard, pay my bills and I do believe Security has a place in CRE.
I also vote and have in fact already placed my ballot in the box.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
When you go home, do you ride exclusively through Bev. Hills or the Hamptons?
There are nice places in St. Leonard but you don't have to go far to run through some not so nice areas.
I would say the average cost of a house in CRE is on par with most of the county.
What is North Beach? A slum?
People who live in glass houses........

:confused:

What the heck does North Beach have to do with this?:coffee:

hotcoffee

I was questioning the 'still hospitalized'. When did all this happen? Doesn't sound like a 'today' or 'yesterday' thing. If it was last week, the 'warning' is a bit late and the truck is probably long gone.

Sorry for bringing this to everyone's attention.

The incidents have been going on for a few days. It's my understanding that they are happening more on Little Cove Point road.

The information we have is all here. If I hadn't told anyone about this and a child was killed by a rock coming through a windshield.... then I would have been just as wrong.

The problem is not so much in CRE as it is on Little Cove Point Road. I mentioned the back gate of CRE so that my neighbors over there would be on the look out.

I really do hope that this does not affect any of you and it ends today.