Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
e84ced22e05f44be90132b3100f93680.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
10 Warning Signs You're A Pathetic Beta Male

Alright, SIMPS! These days, it's getting harder and harder to find any real men. Not guys who are "in touch with their feelings" or "enjoy a good pair of barefoot wingtip shoes" — we're talking real-deal, manly men. If you want to be a testosterone-filled HIGH-VALUE bro, you need to keep a sharp eye out for any signs of wussiness and purge them from your body immediately.

1. Ordering a filet instead of the 42-oz. tomahawk: "Filet" is a French word. A tomahawk is a type of axe. Eat a real steak, bro.

2. You once thought about petting a cat: Really? A cat? C'mon. SOFT.

More...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A serious note… Getting a lot of phone calls for police officer association scams. Three different organizational names so far.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A serious note… Getting a lot of phone calls for police officer association scams. Three different organizational names so far.
I get them too and promptly hang up. I also don't fall for the question, can you hear me? Hoping I say yes, so they can use that as me giving permission for whatever scam they are running. If I don't hang up, I respond with, I can hear you. Then they hang up on me. :lol:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I do recognize the CID info, I do not answer.
I will Google the number.
Got one this morning from Nebraska.