PSA

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
92AF168D-E18A-48BA-80B8-A705260831CD.jpeg

Hijinx

Is it a conspiracy to believe the ILLUMINATI is running America with Biden as their representative?

I don't know, but one thing is certain in my mind. Joe Biden is not running it.
He couldn't run my electric train set.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Is it a conspiracy to believe the ILLUMINATI is running America with Biden as their representative?
Actually, yes it is.

The Illuminati were an offshoot of Freemasonry that existed for a few decades during the late 18th century in Bavaria.

In some ways, the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC), also known as the Rosicrucian Order, is a mail order version of the original Illuminati.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually, yes it is.

The Illuminati were an offshoot of Freemasonry that existed for a few decades during the late 18th century in Bavaria.

In some ways, the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC), also known as the Rosicrucian Order, is a mail order version of the original Illuminati.

I’m more concerned with what The Royal Order of the Mystic Nobles of the Ali Baba Temple of the Shrine are up to.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I’m more concerned with what The Royal Order of the Mystic Nobles of the Ali Baba Temple of the Shrine are up to.
They are usually busy arguing who gets to drive the tiny cars in a parade, or who is actually chief of the clown unit.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
White House Announces All Conspiracy Theories Are True Except For The One About Biden Stealing The Presidency

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a stunning development, the White House has announced that all claims that had previously been dismissed as "conspiracy theories" are, in fact, true, with the one exception of the claim that Joe Biden stole the 2020 Presidential Election.

"We can now admit all of them are real, except for that one," said White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to assembled media at a press briefing. "The CIA killed JFK? True. The Moon Landing was filmed on a sound stage? True. Those crazy, dangerous claims that President Biden was not legitimately elected? That's the only one that's totally bogus. For sure. Don't listen to any of that."