0B34C82F-7E11-4B97-BF2E-49142A8B1A43.png

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Hijinx

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Nashville Shooter Manifesto Placed In Secure Crate Alongside Motive For Vegas Shooting, Epstein Client List, Ark of The Covenant

SamSpade

Nashville Shooter Manifesto Placed In Secure Crate Alongside Motive For Vegas Shooting, Epstein Client List, Ark of The Covenant

What is so controversial about some loonie's "manifesto"? Didn't we get to see the rantings of such minds as the Unabomber and bin Laden?
Some of the most heinous figures to appear in my lifetime - and yet THIS person's remarks are shielded from the public?

What could possibly be in there?

Hijinx

What is so controversial about some loonie's "manifesto"? Didn't we get to see the rantings of such minds as the Unabomber and bin Laden?
Some of the most heinous figures to appear in my lifetime - and yet THIS person's remarks are shielded from the public?

Well: He is dead and I don't give a fig what he thought. No matter how radical it is it is not any more radical than some other murderous mother trucker in ANTIFA or BLM or any of the other crazy sons of bitches inhabiting out planet in these insane times. I am happy to see him dead and only wish he had taken himself out without taking out anyone else.
just like this Neely ass wipe who got choked out by the marine or George Floyd. Scum well removed and those who are upset that someone with their records are dead are also scum. Send that marine over to see Al Sharpton racist scum that has caused more problems in this country than David Duke ever could. And I mention that only as a fact not in any way praise of Duke. Another idiot.

gemma_rae

Evidence contradicting everything Democrats claim about transgenderism?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Biden Taps Kamala Harris To Counteract Rise Of Intelligence

"She's been fighting against the threat of intelligence her whole life," Biden said in brief remarks when the announcement was made. "When it comes to creating an environment where intelligence is restricted and unable to advance too far, Vice President Harris is more qualified for the job than anyone else.

Hijinx

Biden taps Kamala just doesn't sound right.
Certainly Kamala has been tapped a few times , but I doubt Biden could get the job done.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Man charged in alleged threat against journalist seeking Nashville shooter manifesto

Leahy, CEO of The Star News Network, and the network’s parent company, Star News Digital Media Inc., are involved in a lawsuit to release the manifesto of transgender person Audrey Hale, who killed three students and three faculty members in March at a Nashville Christian school Hale had attended.

The person charged in connection with the death threat over the lawsuit, Michael Alonzo Rouse, 49, threatened Leahy July 9 via email, according to a source familiar with the matters.

In the email obtained by Just the News and signed by “Mike,” the writer says, "Michael Patrick Leahy ... if it were not illegal to beat your ass up ... I'd have done it months ago. I have called your show twice because you decided to pound home the transgender Audrey Hale while people who suffered were healing. You dirty potato eating Mick. If I see you on the street ... I'm going to end your conservative slant eye ass.”

The email also reads: “I'm willing to go to prison to end you. You dirty drug addict eyed Irish fool. You either end your talk show or I'll end your life in real time while you do it. You have no right to the manifesto of Audrey Hale and you just want content by obtaining it.”

The final line of the email, before the signature reads: “Send the authorities. You'd better if you still want to live, Leahy.”

stgislander

PREMO Member
"Michael Patrick Leahy ... if it were not illegal to beat your ass up ... I'd have done it months ago. I have called your show twice because you decided to pound home the transgender Audrey Hale while people who suffered were healing. You dirty potato eating Mick. If I see you on the street ... I'm going to end your conservative slant eye ass.”
I wonder if "hate speech" will be added to the charges.