Pump it with air .....

Nanny Pam

:howdy:

When I was @ my son's house, my DIL had this thing she put olive oil in it, put the top back on, pumped it up full of air (I think) then she used that to spray her pans before cooking. What is that thing called, because I want one. She is still at work and my son is coaching his basket ball team. I'm going out soon and I want to get one.
What is it? Is it a Pampered chef thing? I can probably get it at the Kitchen store @ the outlets if I know what its called.

TIA

JoeR

When I was @ my son's house, my DIL had this thing she put olive oil in it, put the top back on, pumped it up full of air (I think) then she used that to spray her pans before cooking. What is that thing called, because I want one. She is still at work and my son is coaching his basket ball team. I'm going out soon and I want to get one.
What is it? Is it a Pampered chef thing? I can probably get it at the Kitchen store @ the outlets if I know what its called.

TIA

Found this on Bed Bath and Beyond website.

Misto® Olive Oil Sprayer - Bed Bath & Beyond

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9

TIA

The Pampered Chef sells it for $12.50

Last edited:

TIA
Check your local grocery store. McCormik (I think it was) put out a line of different flavored olive oils in these bottles. I saw them at McKays last summer. Haven't looked since, but you may find them.