Puppies

RPMDAD

Woke up to a sad call today.
Just short of her 10th birthday, one of the puppies has joined her mother at the bridge this morning.
Since she went to close friends, we were lucky enough to see her over the years.
Feel really bad for our friends. They loved and spoiled her the way every dog should be.
Though cut short, she had a great ten years with them and we couldn't have asked for much better.

Sorry to hear this wharf rat.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The only time dogs break our hearts is when the die. I am very sorry for you, and your friends loss.

Truth!!

Thank you kind folks.

Our doggy despair just gets worse with each passing day.
One of our younger beagles Chaos (he's 8) has a ruptured disk and we may have to say goodbye.
Our oldest Max (he's 17) had a seizure this morning. It's the first seizure that were aware of in all of his years with us.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Truth!!

Thank you kind folks.

One of our younger beagles Chaos (he's 8) has a ruptured disk and we may have to say goodbye.
Our oldest Max (he's 17) had a seizure this morning. It's the first seizure that were aware of in all of his years with us.

So sorry. Your dogs have had great lives, and awesome music that came from you to soothe them, and make them happy. :huggy:

Truth!!

Thank you kind folks.

:huggy: < manhug

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Sadly Edited...

The oldest seems to be doing okay. He's a bit wobbly but that's actually somewhat normal for him.

Chaos's situation is really difficult. We have him sedated but the look in his eyes says it all.
Surgery would be in the many thousands with no guarantee. Even if successful, he'll never be the same and with his disposition (very high strung) he'd most likely damage himself again.

This is suppose to be a happy day in our world. The sisters turned 10 years old today. We thawed out some venison sticks for everybody, but it's hard to be happy right now.

We'll be saying goodbye to Chaos tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sadly Edited...

The oldest seems to be doing okay. He's a bit wobbly but that's actually somewhat normal for him.

Chaos's situation is really difficult. We have him sedated but the look in his eyes says it all.
Surgery would be in the many thousands with no guarantee. Even if successful, he'll never be the same and with his disposition (very high strung) he'd most likely damage himself again.

This is suppose to be a happy day in our world. The sisters turned 10 years old today. We thawed out some venison sticks for everybody, but it's hard to be happy right now.

I am so sorry. I know your heart is breaking. I have been there more times than I wanted to be. But, that is the trade off to have our loving Best Furry Friends. Make sure you play Chaos some of your music tonight. My heart is with you. :huggy:

Edit: Just to let you know how much pain I know you are in...when our Oreo died three years ago, we had Dr. Darnell come to our house to end her suffering. I was feeding her chicken bites when she died, and was there with her. It will all be ok. Hang in, w r.

Last edited:

Roman

Please know in your heart, that you are doing the right thing. Think of all the animals that are out there that don't have it near as good as yours do. I am thinking of you, and your family.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
There's no more pain except in our hearts.
He'll be put in the dog garden to rest in piece with the others.
Chaos was the biggest P.I.T.A but that's why we loved him so much. That may sound bad but if you had ever met him you would understand.

Attachments

• Chaos1.jpg
    Chaos1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 380
  • Various 303.jpg
    Various 303.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Various 518.jpg
    Various 518.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 371
  • winter2010 058.jpg
    winter2010 058.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 394

Roman

Chaos was the biggest P.I.T.A but that's why we loved him so much. That may sound bad but if you had ever met him you would understand.
Rest in peace Chaos. What a beautiful animal.

nobody really

I need a nap

what a beautiful dog. Sorry for your loss, rest in peace, Chaos.

RPMDAD

Sadly Edited...

wharf rat, just came across this thread, so very sorry to hear about Chaos.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Where has the time gone?
Bella and Freckles are 12 years old today.
Mom thawed out some venison for the occasion.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Attachments

• Birthday Girls2 (4).jpg
    Birthday Girls2 (4).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 356
  • Birthday Girls1 (2).jpg
    Birthday Girls1 (2).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 332
  • Birthday Girls2 (3).jpg
    Birthday Girls2 (3).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 352

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey, wharf! :howdy: Time does fly by! Happy Birthday, you precious poopies! And, Merry Christmas to you all!

PS: Would love if you would post some of your beautiful music, sometime. :smile:

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Had to say goodbye to Freckles today.
She was with us for fifteen and a half years.
She was our dog, but I was her human.

Attachments

• puppie pics 004 (2).jpg
    puppie pics 004 (2).jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 131
  • puppies 3 025.jpg
    puppies 3 025.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 130
  • various 024 (2).jpg
    various 024 (2).jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 129
  • various 025 (2).jpg