Question for the guys

WingsOfGold

And you should.
A big womb comes behind a big tunnel thats in front of it.. That's something to be proud of.
Please,.Please tell us for the eleventh time about your Braxton Hicks C Sections.

#RealWomemDoItNaturally

C Section was a requirement to "dance" at Rosies during the 80's.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just can't stop yourself... .
..Just another household where no one except Super Shoes has any personal responsibility, it's always somebody else's fault for your all's failure's.

Drunk ass, don't ask questions to people you known will answer them truthfully.
:otter:

There you are! 8456033B-06DF-4D36-B55E-C199224808D3.jpeg :lol:

And, I never blamed anyone about what has happened in my life; expect for the father of my children who hasn’t spoken to them in years. He is a piece of you know, just like you. But, I made up the difference, and did the best I could. Get lost, trollaroo. Thanks. I am grateful I don’t go to bars to encounter people like you. Mitzi is a brave soul, and I love her for that.

And, you wouldn’t know the truth if it kicked you in you in the arse. I am sorry you are so miserable. And, in case members don’t know who you are...you are the big white guy. :otter:Now, leave me alone, or catch me if you can. You need to tone down your narcissism. YW.

Last edited:

mitzi

If I go to bars, it's with friends to get out and have a little fun. Be social. You usually see the same people at these local places. It's not like I'm going to a singles bar for the purpose of picking up someone. Just want to clear that up.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I go to bars, it's with friends to get out and have a little fun. Be social. You usually see the same people at these local places. It's not like I'm going to a singles bar for the purpose of picking up someone. Just want to clear that up.

Normal people get what you started this thread about. Certain threads are conduits for trolls. Socializing is a good thing. Go, Mitzi! :smile:

black dog

Free America

I like Anderson's to socialize and meet new folks and see old friends.

black dog

Free America
Normal people get what you started this thread about. Certain threads are conduits for trolls. Socializing is a good thing. Go, Mitzi! :smile:

You really have not idea what an Internet Troll really is, I'll help you, Every post you have done in this thread, you have been a Troll...You have added nothing but garbage and drunk responses. in this thread. That's a Troll...

littlelady

God bless the USA
You'll never know, but I've heard big and white from more than one woman in my life.

Alot,,,alot,,,,alot,,,,alot,,,,alot ,,,,alot...........alot...alotm...alot...

Ohmygeez. You are kidding, right? What is your problem about being alpha male? You have taken it over the top since my beginning here. It is ok if you have a teeny penie. Maybe, you should schedule a therapist appointment, and don’t go to anymore bars until you have. This is funny. We still have an Outback gift card from last Christmas that we haven’t used yet. You are such a creep, but I am sure you know that, and do it on purpose. Does your bestie know what you post here?

mitzi

I don't think anyone doubted what I started the thread about. I got decent and funny responses from all the guys.

mitzi

Ohmygeez. You are kidding, right? What is your problem about being alpha male? You have taken it over the top since my beginning here. It is ok if you have a teeny penie. Maybe, you should schedule a therapist appointment, and don’t go to anymore bars until you have. This is funny. We still have an Outback gift card from last Christmas that we haven’t used yet. You are such a creep, but I am sure you know that, and do it on purpose. Does your bestie know what you post here?

All I can say is....WTF?

littlelady

God bless the USA

Ok. I have been known to make some mistakes. Last time I checked, I am human. :smile:

The point was we don’t go out. Maybe, we should. But, we are perfectly happy with the way we are. And, by the end of babysitting all day 5 days a week, we are dog tired. :lol:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

Says the one who has a woobie and no friends...unlike you I have loads of friends and a few besties.