Question for the guys

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
as-i-gazed-into-her-eyes-my-knees-got-weak-31327683.png

mitzi

You really have not idea what an Internet Troll really is, I'll help you, Every post you have done in this thread, you have been a Troll...You have added nothing but garbage and drunk responses. in this thread. That's a Troll...

Just saying here, I never thought you were a troll on this thread. You gave me some good laughs about the subject.

mitzi

Yes. I thought you would get it. But, I think too much. :smile:

I don't think it was so much a WTF topic. It was under Dating and it was an honest question I had. I was getting responses that confirmed this guy is a bit weird and this wasn't the norm until the thread was completely derailed.

MiddleGround

:lmao: Wouldn't it be funny if he was a member of the forum and saw this thread :lmao:

Funny.. Yes. Surprising.. Absolutely not!

If you came here to get some honest feedback and input then sadly, you came to the wrong place. Do you read the stuff on here day-to-day?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't think it was so much a WTF topic. It was under Dating and it was an honest question I had. I was getting responses that confirmed this guy is a bit weird and this wasn't the norm until the thread was completely derailed.

This thread reminded me of something I had hoped to forget about. :lol:

mitzi

Funny.. Yes. Surprising.. Absolutely not!

If you came here to get some honest feedback and input then sadly, you came to the wrong place. Do you read the stuff on here day-to-day?

I did get enough feedback from a few that this guy is a creep lol.

mitzi

Ha! Well, he did send dong pics to several forum chicks.. Thought you may have been one of the lucky recipients.... :lmao:

I remember him but didn't know him. From reading his posts back then, I think he lived up the street from me. Seems like it was his house or his neighbors house, he shot at somebody that was in the front yard messing with the fish pond or fountain. Maybe I'm mixing up stories, anyone remember this?