Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pushrod

Patriot
Boobs and Bums WooHoo!! I'll take them both, a nice sexy bottom and knockers in any shape or form (to an extent)!

ServiceGuy

I cant say that I have a preference boobs or butt. I don’t really care for small boobs. I would say it must be a blend of the total package, but the most importance all parts MUST be real!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I cant say that I have a preference boobs or butt. I don’t really care for small boobs. I would say it must be a blend of the total package, but the most importance all parts MUST be real!

That was another question I had. Do guys prefer real boobs or fake boobs and is there really a difference?

Pete

Repete
I had to go out tonight and pick dinner up.

As I was out there was a group of guys there judging the women as they came in.

I had nothing better to do while I was waiting for my order and they all chose girls with big butts over the big boobs. I though boobs ruled over everything?

What score did you get?

Novus Collectus

That was another question I had. Do guys prefer real boobs or fake boobs and is there really a difference?

Real, definitly real. For a few reasons actually. Some women lose some or all feeling there when they get the surgery and it is not as fun if she does not sensually enjoy the feeling of being "touched" there too.
Also, while they usually look great and that is titilating, they don't always and they also feel different.....and the movements are different too.
I would rather have sex with a woman who has ok boobs than to have sex with a woman with remarkable fake boobs (also depending on the woman of course).

E

(((echo)))

I didn't see the option for straight teeth :shrug: if she aint got that then i could care less shat else she has :coffe: