Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I was thinking about getting a boob job. I am a c now I wanted to go to a d but I am not too sure. Like you said Pam Anderson's looks bad.

Don't do it. They can leak and deflate and would need to be removed, plus you'll have some nasty scars. I can think of more practical uses for that $$$ - such as paying off a mortgage or letting it sit accruing interest so you can afford a face lift and a toy boy in 20 years.

W

wkndbeacher

Don't do it. They can leak and deflate and would need to be removed, plus you'll have some nasty scars. I can think of more practical uses for that $$$ - such as paying off a mortgage or letting it sit accruing interest so you can afford a face lift and a toy boy in 20 years.

<---toy boy applications being taken(only seasonal :lmao:)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There...

...is something we agree on. Fake boobs are nice to look at but past that, what a horrible thing!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?

In 20 years I will be seating on the porch in my rocking chair. My neighbor had a boob job, her husband was constantly on her abou them since the birth of their kids. To me she looked great but...after she looked amazing. She was home the same day.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
My neighbor had a boob job, her husband was constantly on her abou them since the birth of their kids.

:eyebrow:

I would have asked what artificial body parts he was going to have implanted. I'm sure he has parts that don't work the same way they did when he was younger.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Vrail...

Yeah? I don't know. My friends all look so good, and I guess I was thinking since the neighbors went ok it might be so bad.

...says a boob job is for the woman first and foremost; her self image. That's fine, I get that. Past that, women choose to go through all sorts of mayhem for appearance sake, so, what the hell.

As a guy, from my side of the bra, it seems crazy to go stuffing some junk up in there just for looks, especially if you're pretty much fine to begin with. Vrail has a fantastic rack and SHE talks about doing something to them.

:jameo:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
:eyebrow:

I would have asked what artificial body parts he was going to have implanted. I'm sure he has parts that don't work the same way they did when he was younger.

I know. When she first brought it up, I tried to talk her out of it. But now she is ranting about how easy it was.

She is a very pretty woman I just did not think she needed it. But again I have to admit they do look good. I do not think I am brave enough for it. I think I will pass.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
...says a boob job is for the woman first and foremost; her self image. That's fine, I get that. Past that, women choose to go through all sorts of mayhem for appearance sake, so, what the hell.

As a guy, from my side of the bra, it seems crazy to go stuffing some junk up in there just for looks, especially if you're pretty much fine to begin with. Vrail has a fantastic rack and SHE talks about doing something to them.

:jameo:

I think Vrail is on target. I saw her picture and she looks great so I agree if you don't need to.....

Last edited:
W

wkndbeacher

I know. When she first brought it up, I tried to talk her out of it. But now she is ranting about how easy it was.

She is a very pretty woman I just did not think she needed it. But again I have to admit they do look good. I do not think I am brave enough for it. I think I will pass.

If a guy cant accept you as you are he doesnt deserve you and if you re thinking of doing it for you, you should have second thoughts.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
And it's not easy for everyone. I know ladies/relatives who had face lifts and tummy tucks done after years of losing and gaining weight. It made a huge difference in their appearance that no amount of exercise or face creams could have. But the tummy tuck recovery was awful!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
If a guy cant accept you as you are he doesnt deserve you and if you re thinking of doing it for you, you should have second thoughts.

I think you are right. It just sucks when you start to get older and all your friends are doing all these procedures and you look....bad..compared to them.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
And it's not easy for everyone. I know ladies/relatives who had face lifts and tummy tucks done after years of losing and gaining weight. It made a huge difference in their appearance that no amount of exercise or face creams could have. But the tummy tuck recovery was awful!

and I hate the thought of something weird happening. I weigh 136 and I am about 5'6. So I am not fat but chubby. I would love to go down to like 115 or something like that and even thought about surgery at one time. But the recovery is what scares me the most.