Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you kidding?

You would not believe the stupid and childish karma I got for this. Can you imagine the jealousy over that one?:lmao:

People and their anon Karma cracks me up! I can believe it - believe me!

Jealous part - I showed my wife and she laughed her butt off over that! I told her I am going to keep throwing the stretching stuff at you from time to time to make you giggle!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
People and their anon Karma cracks me up! I can believe it - believe me!

Jealous part - I showed my wife and she laughed her butt off over that! I told her I am going to keep throwing the stretching stuff at you from time to time to make you giggle!

:lmao:that was a cool video

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
That was another question I had. Do guys prefer real boobs or fake boobs and is there really a difference?

My personal preference is butt. Boobs are way overrated. I prefer small real boobs. I cannot deny that the ability to view boobs whether fake or real is always a nice visual pleasure. However, watching a nice butt as she walks away is wonderful.

But the real killer for me is a warm smile.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
My personal preference is butt. Boobs are way overrated. I prefer small real boobs. I cannot deny that the ability to view boobs whether fake or real is always a nice visual pleasure. However, watching a nice butt as she walks away is wonderful.

But the real killer for me is a warm smile.

:ohwell: You just lost two "man points."

If you lose two more in the next 24 hours your man card will be suspended and you must report before the board to explain your actions.

A nice ass ALWAYS trumps a "warm smile".

ALWAYS!!

:lmao:

smoothmarine187

If you lose two more in the next 24 hours your man card will be suspended and you must report before the board to explain your actions.

ALWAYS!!

:lmao: :killingme Hopefully he doesn't knock on our door anytime soon, I couldn't even get him in as a ho.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

ALWAYS!!

butt you have to act sensitive. Like you even know what color her eyes are.

And umm what was your name again?:lmao: