Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Question 11-12-2007 09:16 AM I know you and I tell you one thing you are nothing to brag about. I can tell some stories on here about you. Nicole is a sweet person and that burns you up. Keep it up I would love to send out some pictures I have along with some tidbits on you.

Ok for my Karma Giver.

I do not even know anyone named Nichole

Do what you gota do cause what ever you got most likely everyone has already seen them.

Further I was not talking about any one in paticular with my post.
so how about GFY!!!

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I think you are right. It just sucks when you start to get older and all your friends are doing all these procedures and you look....bad..compared to them.

F'em.....as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

looks aren't everything, how come they don't have 'brain' implants? I'll take a EEEE please :)

W

Wenchy

Kanye West's mom died this past weekend from plastic surgery and so did Olivia Goldsmith a few years back (one of my favorite authors)

Are big/better boobs worth the risk?

Imagine the non-famous people who croak from complications and get no publicity.

I'll get my boobs done when they will use novocaine and a straight jacket to keep me still.

The death of novelist Olivia Goldsmith - The First Wives Club -

Last edited by a moderator:

Plan B

boob redux

Kanye West's mom died this past weekend from plastic surgery and so did Olivia Goldsmith a few years back (one of my favorite authors)
Are big/better boobs worth the risk?
Imagine the non-famous people who croak from complications and get no publicity.

I'll get my boobs done when they will use novocaine and a straight jacket to keep me still.
The death of novelist Olivia Goldsmith - The First Wives Club -

My spouse wants breast reduction surgery asap.
I am a leg man.:yahoo:
Curvy women are cleverer too - Times Online