Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Kanye West's mom died this past weekend from plastic surgery and so did Olivia Goldsmith a few years back (one of my favorite authors)

Are big/better boobs worth the risk?

Imagine the non-famous people who croak from complications and get no publicity.

I'll get my boobs done when they will use novocaine and a straight jacket to keep me still.

The death of novelist Olivia Goldsmith - The First Wives Club -

Wow. They can afford the best doctors and this shiat happens. I think I will just invest in a wonderbra.:lmao:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Both and balanced.

Nic- Cs are perfect.. don't EVEN think about a boob job.

I am beginning to see that. I went out with a couple last night to just get out of the house for a while. (staying to help my brother since car accident) and I the more I drank the more I realized screw it. I am never gonna be perfect like they are and I am cool with that. They are never going to be happy with themselves, they are forever going to work at reaching being perfect a unreachable goal.

That and what happens to the boobs as you get older. You have a 70 year old body and these perky boobs? Naw...I think I will stick with what I got and make the best of it. thanks for all the support.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I am beginning to see that. I went out with a couple last night to just get out of the house for a while. (staying to help my brother since car accident) and I the more I drank the more I realized screw it. I am never gonna be perfect like they are and I am cool with that. They are never going to be happy with themselves, they are forever going to work at reaching being perfect a unreachable goal.

That and what happens to the boobs as you get older. You have a 70 year old body and these perky boobs? Naw...I think I will stick with what I got and make the best of it. thanks for all the support.

I would have to say that is the best decision. Not worth the risk. I like boobs as much as the next guy, but all my GFs have had smaller breasts. I like em that way. They stay perkier longer. The most important thing about a woman is how she carries herself. Confidence, and secure.