questions about cuts and scrapes

Robin

TC.. Shapleys MTG works great on alot of skin problems. Shake the bottle real good the sulfur settles to the bottom of the oil. It does stink, please remove your jewelry if you dont wear gloves. That stuff will tarnish it bad. It does stink. I sell alot of the shapleys products and folks do like the results. MTG is great for rain rot and tail rubbing too. I use it on our show mare to keep the mane and tail moisturized and looking great. Some of the pictures with the product do it no justice. Seeing and using the product, is more believing to the user. GLAD boo boos are healing
Percy glad you were able to get away for family free time, so many of us do not want to take that leap for the fear of what happens. It just convienently happens when we have to step away for a short time.
TC dont take what was said by concerned horse folks to heart, They were looking out for you and the horse. Some times when a horse gets in a scrap like that it takes a day or two before they really show the aches and pains. They were trying to prevent you from riding a horse that might have a delayed lameness show up due to the impact of the kicks. Glad he is healing, you will be able to enjoy him again soon.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I don't know about any of their other products, that's the only one I've used.

It's like a cure all though. I leased out my QH mare to a lesson program a couple years ago and I went to visit one day, she had been cornerd by a belgian gelding and a hanovarian mare and had her butt kicked. I was not notified and it appeared that nothing had been done to the wounds. Only one was "open" the rest were swellings and hair scrapes. I applied MTG and hair regrowth was very fast.

I also used it on strange almost rain-rot type spots on Peanut 2 years ago when we had rain for like a month straight in October/November.