Racism - Alive & Well in Calvert

Hank

my war
8/11/2020: Racist graffiti spray painted on the football field at Calvert High School, located in Prince Frederick, Maryland, was discovered on August 9 by individuals exercising on the athletic fields.

In addition, an outdoor classroom was broken into and damaged, and other areas of the school campus were vandalized with graffiti.

UPDATE: On Sunday, August 9, shortly before 5 p.m. Calvert County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a report of vandalism/malicious destruction of property to the football field and clubhouse at Calvert High School located at 520 Fox Run Blvd. in Prince Frederick.

Preliminary investigation revealed a racial slur had been spray painted onto the football field, an outdoor classroom was broken into and damaged, and other areas of the school campus were vandalized with graffiti.

The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigative Bureau quickly identified five 18-year-old male suspects. The investigation is ongoing and charges are pending.

Anyone with additional information concerning this case is asked to please contact Det. D. Naughton at Dean.Naughton@calvertcountymd.gov.

The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office stands against racism and hate speech. “These actions are unacceptable anywhere, especially in our community. The actions of these perpetrators do not represent our community’s values and I fully condemn this vile and abhorrent act and will see that the individuals responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We will do whatever it takes to help ensure that people feel safe and welcome in our community.” – Sheriff Mike Evans

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4773...n-at-calvert-high-school-in-prince-frederick/

GregV814

Oh, I'd take that Bet with Mr. Mustachio....

I know people in investigative circles in Calvert County, (I don't know much about Clavert County though)...anywho...two are 100%unwhite/Hispanic...lay out some dead President Hankarooooni.

Hank

my war

I know people in investigative circles in Calvert County, (I don't know much about Clavert County though)...anywho...two are 100%unwhite/Hispanic...lay out some dead President Hankarooooni.

Ha! Yeah ok Mr. Insider..... Pics are available, with no help from the Sheriff's Dept.... They are whiter than I am and I am a pale mofo & their last names don't sound the least bit Hispanic. Nice try, vAsshole!

Hank

my war

Even if they were Hispanic, it is still racist, you big dummeh.... Besides, Vrai made the assumption they were black.... Nobody said anything about white people until your fragile old snowflake ass did...

Chris0nllyn

You in charge of parking lot stakeouts?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He knows people.... lmao

Ole Greggy reminds me of Barney Fife! Wonder if he was allowed to carry more than one bullet.

And you, of all people, should know better than to make these juvenile ASSumptions.

But keep going anyway. :yay: