Rain & Lots of It!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The zero turn mower is nice but it get stuck easily.
My JD has a floor pedal to make the rear wheels a live axle. Without it, I'd never be able to mow on my hill. As it is, there are lots of scar marks in the grass from the tires, the grass just pulls right out of the mud.

Hijinx

My JD has a floor pedal to make the rear wheels a live axle. Without it, I'd never be able to mow on my hill. As it is, there are lots of scar marks in the grass from the tires, the grass just pulls right out of the mud.
Yes, it makes turning tough . Mine looks like I have been using it at a mud bog.

TPD

the poor dad
It was about that time when all hell broke loose at my house. I can't remember a t-storm sitting on top of me for that length of time, it was FLASH!!BOOM!! for 30 minutes. Lightning strike blew breakers, fried 2 TVs, totally hosed modem, phones. Son had a metal detector turn on on its own. Funny, the one cheap TV not on a surge protector is fine. Discovered my work laptop was fried when I had to come to office to work yesterday. It had been powered off but on a surge protector. Luckily, IT was able to swap the HD to another like model. Of course, I set up an appt. with Comcast for Sunday 2-4...and of course they didn't show..and now I have an appt. for tomorrow (Wednesday). Won't go into the conversation about the missed appt., basically boiled down to you didn't show up but you refuse to make it a priority to move me to the top of your list even tho I have no TV, no internet, no phone..

Wow what a way to start the week! You had a strong one come through to take out all that equipment. Something to be said for old "technology". Good luck with that appt tomorrow.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
About 3/4 of my 1/2 acre is woods, so the lawn only takes about 15 minutes to cut. It's been a safe haven for mosquitoes to ambush from, so it had to be cut. I did get some Cutter pesticide that attaches to the hose to knock down the population a bit. I don't know if it's coincidence, but since I sprayed Sunday, I've only had one mosquito light on me. That one was in an untreated area of the yard that's 1/2 under water. I felt like I was mud bogging when I drove the lawn tractor round to the front of the house.