Rate The Last Film You Watched

luvmygdaughters

I watch those kind of movies all the time and sleep perfectly well. Even alone at home. :lol:

Not me. When my ex-husband and I were married, he took me to see, against my better judgement...the Exorcist. I was pregnant with our first daughter and couldn't stay at home by myself for a week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not me. When my ex-husband and I were married, he took me to see, against my better judgement...the Exorcist. I was pregnant with our first daughter and couldn't stay at home by myself for a week.

My Mom wouldn't let me see it as a kid. I finally did during my teen years and thought, meh. That's it?

I don't have any problem with scary movies now, but when I was a kid, the movie Kronos scared the carp out of me. I couldn't go to sleep for weeks unless one of my parents sat on my bed until I fell asleep. I was totally convinced I'd be squashed in my sleep by the stomping robot.
[video=youtube;7ErOqYD-i3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErOqYD-i3Q[/video]

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't have any problem with scary movies now, but when I was a kid, the movie Kronos scared the carp out of me. I couldn't go to sleep for weeks unless one of my parents sat on my bed until I fell asleep. I was totally convinced I'd be squashed in my sleep by the stomping robot.

I have never heard of this movie. :lmao:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Don’t Breathe...I thought it was going to be a horror flick but it was suspense, still liked it. 3/5

Central Intelligence with the Rock and Kevin Hart...highly recommend this one, very funny. 5/5

Grumpy

Primal Fear - Richard Gere/Edward Norton movie...Great movie, top 10 on my list of great movies 4/5

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Now You See Me II As with most sequels, I thought the first was much better. This one was very busy, lots of background visuals, and an obligatory fight scene which I found unnecessary.

Fun to see Daniel Radcliff, interesting from-the-left twist at the end (I love those!).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now You See Me II As with most sequels, I thought the first was much better. This one was very busy, lots of background visuals, and an obligatory fight scene which I found unnecessary.

Fun to see Daniel Radcliff, interesting from-the-left twist at the end (I love those!).

yeah its nothing like the 1st .... which reminds me In need to finish the movie .... the last thing was the safe hitting the water

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Another movie I recently watched with a great twist at the end - Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not something I would normally watch, boy invited me to watch with him (which was so unusual I couldn't say no). When the twist was revealed, I immediately started the movie over so I could see where I could have picked up on it. Nope, no clue for me. Great movie.

luvmygdaughters

[video=youtube;7ErOqYD-i3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErOqYD-i3Q[/video]

That's the name our timekeeping system at work!!:roflmao:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Deepwater Horizon

It started off a little slow but we got to see a little of the funny Mark Walberg (without a stuffed bear) and it got crazy good about 45 minutes in. It was a little sad though...

3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Blood Father 2016 Mel Gibson

An ex-con reunites with his estranged wayward 17-year old daughter to protect her from drug dealers who are trying to kill her.

Not a bad movie, I like the crazy Lethal Weapon Mel Gibson and we get to see him again in this movie but as a Con not a Cop.

3/5 Stars...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Danish Girl.

It was test night to see if I would reciprocate for all the football and guy movies she endures for me. After about 2 minutes of feeling...icky, I got into it and was hooked. Fantastic, compelling story. Very rich, very little to quibble with in terms of believability, a true story not too effed up by Hollywood-ing the thing. Incredible performances all the way around.

If you love rich movies, depth of character and story, 9 out of 10 and that's only because I don't give 10's.