Rate The Last Film You Watched

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just finished re-watching the Hobbit and LOTR. I get the urge to watch them when the weather turns cooler and gray in the fall.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Hamilton (It’s a Musical/Play but I watched it on my TV so I’ll call it a movie)
5/5
Harriet
4/5
Greyhound
4/5
Mulan
2/5
Scoob!
3/5
Bill & Ted Face the Music
4/5

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Christmas Chronicles 1

4/5 It was pretty good
Rudolph isn’t in it.

Christmas Chronicles 2

3/5 (The CGI looked funny to me and seeing Goldie Hawn old made me feel old and then I got sad)

The Warriors (1979)

2/5 (Much worse than I remembered it...Can you Dig it!!!!)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Searching for Bobby Fischer 4/5
Pretty good acting for a kid in his first role. Decent story with characters that you can root for. FWIW, the kid actor in the movie is now 36 years old. And like the character that he portrays, he's a chess savant in real life.

Monello

PREMO Member
News of the World with Tom Hanks. 4/5

Saw it in the movie theater. But it would be just as entertaining watching it at home. The young girl actress is quite talented. She's playing a tough part but she nails it. She's very believable. It is set in Texas but the filming was done in New Mexico. There are a lot of scenery shots which make me remember how much I enjoyed the vistas when we were out that way.

glhs837

Power with Control
Watched "Outside the Wire" went a direction I didnt expect, and the Hellfire missile effects were annoying, but was pretty good overall.

Also watched "Ravaged", horrible.

Monello

PREMO Member
Nomadland in theaters and currently streaming on HULU. Frances McDormand is awesome.
What did you take away from watching this? I'm not sure of the point the director was trying to convey. Perhaps they wanted it to be vague so you had to draw your own conclusion.